Hello, wonderful CodeNewbie Community!
The CodeNewbie team wanted to stop by with a quick reminder that the CodeLand 2022 Call-for-Proposals is closing on March 29, 2022 at 11:59 PM UTC. If you would like the opportunity to speak at the tech industry's friendliest remote conference for early-career programmers and their champions, this is your chance!
Talk Submission/CFP Info
• Visit >> cfp.codelandconf.com for instructions, full details, and to submit a CodeLand talk proposal through March 29, 2022 @ 11:59 PM UTC.
• Check out >> this post by CodeNewbie Founder, Saron Yitbarek for an FAQ on our CFP and more high-level details.
CodeLand 2022 Fast Facts
@saron covered most of what you'll need to know about CodeLand 2022 in her helpful post (linked above), but because it never hurts to get a refresher, here are some helpful facts about this year's event 🌈
- Location: CodeLand will be held virtually on CodeNewbie Community.
- Dates: Thursday, June 16 and Friday, June 17.
- Time: Six hours per day – 4-10 PM UTC (check out World Time Buddy to convert to your local time zone).
- Format: A mix of pre-recorded talks, keynotes, interactive activities, and live speaker panels on both days.
- Structure: Just like last year, the conference will be split between two days. You'll be able to view featured talks on your own time or watch alongside the global community on the livestream with emcee commentary. Keynotes and live panels will be played on the community stream and distributed afterward for self-paced viewing.
- Cost: Free access to all keynotes, talks, and panels. (note: registration will be required to be eligible for prizes and giveaways and to experience CodeLand in its entirety).
- Registration: Opens on April 26, 2022.
CodeLand 2022 Sponsorship Info
If your company is interested in sponsoring CodeLand 2022, please fill out the form located here. Once we receive your information, you will receive a copy of our sponsorship brochure via email.
We hope to see a talk proposal from you at CodeLand 2022: a motivating community gathering for early-career software developers and their champions. 🌈
Top comments (0)