CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for #CNC2021 "Get a Job" Mission 3 [pt. I] Submission Thread
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on

#CNC2021 "Get a Job" Mission 3 [pt. I] Submission Thread

After following all the steps described in the email for Mission 3, pt. I — share how your virtual informational interviews went! What did you learn, what will you do differently on your next "coffee" meeting, and how did it affect your job search strategy? If you weren't able to participate in any informational interviews, share how you're feeling about upcoming/future conversations of this nature.

Connect with other participants in the thread below and respond to their comments with some encouragement and/or constructive advice! If you follow one another, you can DM 😊

Mission 3 [pt. I] — check!

Congrats on challenging yourself to Get a Job! If you have any questions about the challenge overall, head to the Get a Job Help Thread. For any technical questions throughout the challenge (or in general!) write a #help post and share with the community!

Top comments (1)

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕒 👩🏻‍💻

In general, I do not feel very nervous about being interviewed. Especially when it is about WHY I started coding in the first place, WHAT I did so far and want to do in the future and HOW I think I will achieve my goals. I still do not feel that comfortable asking questions to the interviewer or to answer why I want to work at this particular company...