CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for #CNC2021 "Get a Job" Mission 3 [pt. II] Submission Thread
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on

#CNC2021 "Get a Job" Mission 3 [pt. II] Submission Thread

After following all the reading and steps described in the email for Mission 3, pt. II — use the thread below for the following two things...

1. To find a resume review buddy. Simply mention that you're looking for a resume reviewer here! If someone volunteers, thank them and make sure to follow one another so you can direct message them with your resume!
  2. After preparing your resume, share an on-the-job "outcome" you are proud of from your past experience. In this context, an "outcome" is a result. Are you proud of the people skills you've gained? Experience writing markdown? Share it below!

If you see someone seeking a resume reviewer and you have time to lend, offer your help! It's always useful to have another set of eyes on important documents like a resume. You are also encouraged to share supportive and motivating feedback on other folks' job outcomes! 😊

Mission 3 [pt. II] — complete!

Congrats on challenging yourself to Get a Job! If you have any questions about the challenge overall, head to the Get a Job Help Thread. For any technical questions throughout the challenge (or in general!) write a #help post and share with the community!

Top comments (1)

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕒 👩🏻‍💻 • Edited

This is the most outstanding program expertise I have on my resume :)

Project: Smart-React-App

• Built a "smart" shopping list app that learns your buying habits and retains your preferences on what you need to buy for your next trip to the store
  • Built the Smart-React-App using ReactJS, Google Firebase, and Netlify to run the app
  • Worked in a remote European/African team of four developers and used agile methodologies to ensure the progress of the project in GitHub: sprints, reviews, retrospectives

If you want to take a look at my whole resume follow the link :) It was made with flowcv.io flowcv.io/resume/feedback/1HlOy9CH...