CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for #CNC2021 "Write More" Mission 2 [pt. II] Submission Thread
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on

#CNC2021 "Write More" Mission 2 [pt. II] Submission Thread

After completing all the reading in your Mission 2 [pt. II] email, post a link to rough draft in the thread below.

You should create this draft right here on CodeNewbie Community! When you're finished writing your rough draft, be sure to save/mark as published:false (depending on the editor you're using). Paste the unpublished preview link in the thread below.

After sharing your rough draft, find someone else'sΒ and give them some feedback in the comments. Your feedback can include things to work on, but be sure to keep it constructive and kind!

Congrats on challenging yourself to Write More! If you have any questions about the challenge overall, head to the Write More Help Thread. For any technical questions throughout the challenge (or in general!) write a #help post and share with the community!

Top comments (1)

Collapse

khloeabrown profile image
Khloe Brown • Edited

Hello, Hello πŸ‘‹

My rough draft is quite...rough πŸ˜… But that's why I'm posting it here!

I'm not quite done but what I do have written I would like some different eyes and brains on it to help me work with my flow so far. It's a bit wordy and I tend to ramble so any critiques are greatly appreciated!

I would love some feedback to help find ways to improve my grammar, paragraph length, words and phrases and anything else from my draft.

My unpublished rough draft: #CNC2021: Write More - Tutorial Blog (Rough Draft)