CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for [#CNC2022 "Get a Job" Cohort 1] Share your updated professional profiles with us!
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on • Updated on

[#CNC2022 "Get a Job" Cohort 1] Share your updated professional profiles with us!

This thread is for participants in Cohort 1 of #CNC2022's "Get a Job" Challenge.

Mission 2 pt. I Discussion Thread

After you've completed the reading and exercises in your Mission 2 pt. I email (to be sent on Tuesday, February 8)...

**1. Post some links to your updated social profiles. This can include LinkedIn, Twitter, DEV, CodeNewbie Community, or all of the above!

Once you're done, scan through the comments and find 1-2 other people to leave feedback for. Tell them if you notice any misspellings, areas that could use more detail, or if anything reads in a confusing way. Remember to keep your feedback kind and constructive! 

Congrats on challenging yourself to Get a Job! If you have any questions about the challenge overall, head to the Get a Job Help Thread. For any technical questions throughout the challenge (or in general) write a #help post on CodeNewbie Community or DEV and share with the community!

Top comments (11)

Collapse

geraldiner profile image
Geraldine
Collapse

sne_hal_p profile image
Snehal Parate

Great job on the profiles! Also I liked your personal profile's UI.

Collapse

geraldiner profile image
Geraldine

Thanks Snehal! It's actually a template from html5up.net/ 🤭 I got some feedback that the old design wasn't working, and to use a template instead to save time/effort in trying to do it myself.

Collapse

dev_tgt profile image
Timothy Taylor

Love the vibe of all your stuff; super inspirational. Also enjoyed KK Radio! It's wild there is an ACNH api for that kind of thing.

Collapse

geraldiner profile image
Geraldine

Thank you for your kind words! It is wild to see APIs like those. And any manner of APIs. It actually inspired me to make that Minute to Win It API on my portfolio now.

Collapse

dev_tgt profile image
Timothy Taylor • Edited

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/timothy-g-taylor
GitHub: github.com/timothy-taylor
Dev: dev.to/timothytaylor
Blog: bvwtgt.xyz

edit: coded up a new blog/portfolio site this week using a tech stack I've been wanting to try (React + Rails API) in the name of trying to start blogging. Added that to the list.

Collapse

sne_hal_p profile image
Snehal Parate

Liked how your GitHub readme is direct and concise.

Collapse

sne_hal_p profile image
Snehal Parate
Collapse

itsrakesh profile image
Rakesh Potnuru
Collapse

rodrigohdiaz profile image
Rodrigo Diaz • Edited
Collapse

minasa profile image
Mina-Sa