CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Gift_Tanakan
Gift_Tanakan

Posted on • Originally published at thecraftminded.com

Canva is just right

This series is a project inspired by @dickiebush’s "Ship 30 for 30” Atomic Essays. Which, I commit to spend 30 minutes a day for 30 days straight to write a short essay about software development tools that I love. My goal is to build my daily writing habit and connect to more people. Check out #ship30for30 on Twitter.

Alt Text

Canva is a simplified version of Adobe InDesign. It’s a software that lets you create graphical marketing materials both physical and digital, such as social media posts, pinterest posts, posters, flyers, business cards, marketing signs, logos, and so many more. It’s free to use, and can be upgraded to get richer features.

I’d describe Canva as simple, rich and robust, and peaceful to use. It’s an ideal software tool in my opinion. I’m telling you why.

• Simple – Canva is a drag-and-drop based tool. You can easily move, place, adjust an element around the canvas. There are grid lines that help guide the element position as well. Editing tools, navigation menus and icons are minimal and beginner-friendly.

• Rich and robust – Plenty of elements, stock photos, and templates to choose and customize. Canva also integrates with tools like Google Drive, Google Map, Drop Box, HubSpot, and social media platforms that you can import images or export files.

• Peaceful to use – With all those features combined, my experience with Canva has been flawless. I get work done fast and effective. It’s very satisfying. You can pick up the skill to use Canva within minutes compared to a traditional tool like InDesign, which takes hours or days to get things right.

Although you cannot edit an object at a deep level or handle complex photoshopping like Adobe softwares, Canva is just right. It’s just right.

Latest comments (8)

Collapse

albert_75 profile image
Roy

What a great idea to undertake a structured 30-day writing challenge profiling beloved software tools! For computer science students looking to build technical writing skills, emulating creative initiatives like your #ship30for30 series delivers valuable practice. Resources providing university assignment writing help can tutor assignments by analyzing effective explanation techniques, formatting considerations, social engagement tactics and more using real examples like this. Developing any habit through consistency fosters growth. Thank you for sharing your motivational writing commitment - it will undoubtedly sharpen your abilities while producing helpful recommendations. Keep writing!

Collapse

justicerush profile image
justicerush

The top academic writing services that assist students improve their work privately connections game may be found on the Internet.

Collapse

grenmonika923 profile image
grenmonika923

I believe that if it is not possible to conduct research on your own or there is not enough knowledge to write a high-quality bls-essay, you do not need to risk your academic performance. When I have such problems, I always contact my author at customwriting.com/bls-essay and control the writing process. This resource has 16 years of experience in providing excellent customer service, so I consider it quite reliable and trust it completely. Getting knowledge in the field of basic life support is not easy at all, so I am more focused on practice.

Collapse

kathynet profile image
KathyNet

The Internet provides the best providers of academic writing services that can help students correct deficiencies in a confidential manner.

Collapse

zasibis profile image
Dima

An essay helper is someone who writes essays for a fee. Such a service hires professional authors who have earned a master's or Ph.D. in their respective fields. These writers undergo a rigorous hiring process and must pass English level tests and sample writing assignments to prove their abilities. Essay helpers can be a great help when you are swamped with academic work or just need a little extra assistance. They also offer 24/7 support.

Collapse

zxclord123 profile image
zxclord123

If you are searching for a term paper writing service, there are many things that you should consider before choosing a company. The most important factor is the level of customer support you can expect from a company term paper writing service reviews. You want to choose a company that takes pride in their work and is committed to their customers. If the company offers excellent customer support, you can make sure that you can get updates from your writer and keep track of the progress of your paper.

Collapse

hilarylessy profile image
Hilary Lessy

Hello everyone! I wanted to share my experience with an amazing essay writing service visit site. If you're in need of top-quality academic writing, I highly recommend checking them out. I recently used their services for a research paper, and I was impressed with the originality and professionalism of the content. The writers at Essaybox.org are experts in various disciplines, ensuring that your paper will be written by a qualified professional. They also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can confidently place your trust in their services.