CodeNewbie Community

Discussion on: #help #newbie

Collapse
sentinel1909 profile image
Jeff Mitchell

I'd recommend just getting started here, use the tool that's in front of you. Don't worry about any other complications. Just start writing some articles to document your progress, problems, hurdles...whatever. I say this because it's something I'm struggling with...I write little because a) I go nuts building out the platform and b) tend to feel I can't write well enough to create something that people will benefit from. I'm trying to change my ways. Part of that is to just write and not worry about where.

Collapse
ellativity profile image
Ella Ang (she/her/elle)

I want to second @sentinel1909 and say, right here! πŸ’š

CodeNewbie is designed to be your microblogging site, a community forum, and a place to meet and connect with other people on their own coding journeys. We're so glad you could join us, and I for one can't wait to start reading your articles!

But I also want to encourage @sentinel1909 , too because your writing is just fine, and will improve as you go. The key to writing well is, you've guessed it: writing! It doesn't matter how much you read or think about writing. Unless you're writing, you're not working on that one vital skill. So jump in, and start sharing your words πŸ“