CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for Wassup
Aaron McCollum
Aaron McCollum

Posted on

Wassup

Hello Codenewbie World! Shout out to the DEV and Codenewbie community for this awesome site and idea. My name is Aaron, and I have been learning to code for a little over a year now. I started out with HTML and CSS in spring 2020 when the lockdowns started happening in the US, and I moved on to JavaScript and Ruby after that. Due to my job and moving to another country, my time with both languages was limited, and I have made a concerted effort starting in 2021 to put serious time into JavaScript in preparation for a coding bootcamp at some point.

Drop me a line to say hey! Outside of coding, I enjoy listening to classic rock music (Rush, Led Zeppelin, and The Band are some of my favorites), Star Wars, and watching soccer.

If you are working through JavaScript as well and have any questions, I'm always happy to help where I can. You can catch me on Twitter @mccollumaarons and I have a blog I want to keep updated in 2021 (part of my New Years' resolutions). See you all on the CodeNewbie Twitter chats!

Latest comments (2)

Collapse

gracie profile image
Gracie Gregory (she/her)

Hi Aaron! Thanks for the generous offer to support our community with your JS knowledge. Happy you're here.

I've been on a major Led Zeppelin kick, well... forever but especially this week. I live in Portland, Oregon so Rain Song off Houses of the Holy is kind of my anthem between November and May 🌧

Collapse

aaron profile image
Aaron McCollum

Love it!