Hello world, I'm Abhinav Dubey from India. I am currently pursuing Bachelor of Computer Science at University of Delhi. I found CNC while searching for an interactive coding community, and I am really glad I found this.
I love coding and problem solving. Currently I am exploring the field of Data Science. I am new to opensource community. I also write blogs on Medium https://medium.com/@now-its-abhi
First part of project is done, but there is a lot more that can be implemented, and I'll be working on that.
My final project
abhinav-bhardwaj / Network-Intrusion-Detection-Using-Machine-Learning
A Novel Statistical Analysis and Autoencoder Driven Intelligent Intrusion Detection Approach
Loosely based on research paper A Novel Statistical Analysis and Autoencoder Driven Intelligent Intrusion Detection Approach https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neucom.2019.11.016
Blog of this Project
Network Intrusion Detection using Deep Learning on Medium.com
- bin_data.csv - CSV Dataset file for Binary Classification
- multi_data.csv - CSV Dataset file for Multi-class Classification
- KDDTrain+.txt - Original Dataset downloaded
- le1_classes.npy - Numpy file for ndarray containing Binary Labels
- le2_classes.npy - Numpy file for ndarray containing Multi-class Labels
- ae_binary.json - Trained Auto Encoder Model JSON File for Binary Classification
- ae_multi.json - Trained Auto Encoder Model JSON File for Multi-class Classification
- knn_binary.pkl - Trained K-Nearest-Neighbor Model Pickle File for Binary Classification
- knn_multi.pkl - Trained K-Nearest-Neighbor Model Pickle File for Multi-class Classification
- lda_binary.pkl - Trained Linear Discriminant Analysis Model Pickle File for Binary Classification
- lda_multi.pkl - Trained Linear Discriminant Analysis Model Pickle File for Multi-class Classification
- lst_binary.json - Trained Long Short-Term Memory Model JSON File…
Sticking to it
I have grown a deeper interest towards opensource contribution. and I will try to contribute to different projects.
CNC2021 has been a great experience in terms of learning, as well as developing new ideas and building a strong community.
What's next for me
First, I will be completing my project and other implementations of it and also I will be preparing for my postgraduation.
Latest comments (1)