CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Discussion on: Welcome Thread - V6

Collapse

ajhalili2006 profile image
Andrei Jiroh Halili

Hi! I'm came here from DevTo regarding Codeland 2021, through I can't attend due to my timezone is Philippine Standard Time, and as an high school student, this might be not for Filipinos who wish to join events based on these times.

Btw, I code in Node.js and Python. Currently working on Code Server Boilerplates and Community Lores, among other things, on spare time as an student.

Collapse

ellativity profile image
Ella (she/her/elle)

Hey @ajhalili2006 , welcome to the CodeNewbie community πŸ‘‹

Thanks for letting us know about your disappointment regarding CodeLand's timings.

I'm grateful you gave us the opportunity to clarify for you that there will be a combination of live and asynchronous content πŸŽ‰ (We will have threads here on CodeNewbie about the content so anyone tuning in async will be able to take part in the discussions! 😊)

More details are coming soon about how pre-recorded and live elements will mix, so stay tuned to the CodeLand website for more details. We know there’s a strong interest in the conference from CodeNewbies in Asia-Pacific timezones, and we’ll definitely have more details out soon about specifically what that conference experience would look like for those who can’t join for the live portions.

Feel free to drop any further questions you have about CodeLand in the CodeLand announcement post!