Coding is not easy, you constantly have to learn new things and collaborate with people who you might never meet in real life...
I asked my fellow developers on Twitter what was the hardest thing for them in their careers.
What was the hardest part of your coding journey so far?— Eleftheria Batsou (@batsouelef ) January 30, 2021
- Staying consistent on learning
- Learning CSS
- Learning Data structures
- Understanding and implementing OOP concepts
- Fixing warnings
- Writing tests
- Writing documentation
- Reading Documentation
- Working on an unfamiliar codebase
- Ugly UI
- Getting out of tutorial hell.
- Dealing with customers unrealistic needs
- Company politics
- Knowing when you are ready to apply for a job
- Keepin' on even when I'm unsure of where it'll take me
- Not trusting my abilities / Self-confidence
- Dealing with the imposter syndrome
- Struggling with uncertainty
With this post I want to show you that you are not alone, we all struggle, we all have these moments that we don't know what to do... but eventually, after a break, a coffee and chatting with friends we always find a solution :)
What would you add, what is the hardest thing for you?
👋Hello, I'm Eleftheria, a front-end developer, master student, freelancer, public speaker, and chocolate lover.
🥰If you liked this post please share.
🍩Would you care about buying me a coffee? You can do it here: paypal.me/eleftheriabatsou but If you can't that's ok too!
🙏It would be nice to subscribe to my Youtube channel. It’s free and it helps to create more content.