I was wondering what are the new trends or classic paths that developers like to throw themselves into.
Developers are curious people, they always want to learn something new, destroy something and fix it from scratch.
So I asked my lovely friends on Twitter and as always they were happy to share their thoughts.
What are you currently learning?— Eleftheria Batsou (@batsouelef ) January 18, 2021
- The MERN stack (<-- 2nd most common)
- React (<-- 3rd most common)
- SIP, IMS and REST
- Java testing JUnit
- Test Automation
- Vue js
- Python (and django)
- AI (and AI with python)
- C, C++, C#
- Data structures
- Deploy & start of a project on a domain/server
- Design (both UI and system)
- UI/UX with adobe XD
- Trying to figure out the suitable rhythm that preserves my work/life balance
- Sharpening the existing skills before going for something new
- History (and reading history books)
- Music (music theory, learning how to play a music instrument, music production)
- Learning a new language (French, Dutch, Spanish, German, English)
- Entrepreneurship and business essentials.
- Time management
- Stress management
To be honest I thought more people were learning about these technologies since there is always a new conversation on the web about them.
What are you learning?
I'm focusing on UX research and design, video editing and some python.
👋Hello, I'm Eleftheria, a front-end developer, master student, freelancer, public speaker, and chocolate lover.
🥰If you liked this post please share.
🍩Would you care about buying me a coffee? You can do it here: paypal.me/eleftheriabatsou but If you can't that's ok too!
🙏It would be nice to subscribe to my Youtube channel. It’s free and it helps to create more content.