In this keynote for CodeLand 2021, I share as much information as I can about what we’ve been up to with Forem*. I try to assume that I need to catch you up on a few things.
- How is Forem related to DEV and CodeNewbie?
- What use cases is Forem meant for?
- How can you get involved, and how much does this relate to coding?
- How can your organization make best use of Forem?
* As you'll discover in my talk, Forem is the open-source software the supports this very platform 🌱
Ben is the creator of DEV and Forem and one of the founders of the Forem company alongside Jess Lee and Peter Kim Frank. He's an entrepreneurial Canadian who has made a career of building community-focused software.
This talk will be presented as part of CodeLand 2021 on September 24. After the talk is streamed as part of the conference, it will be added to this post as a recorded video.