CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for #CNC2021 "Get a Job" Mission 4 Submission Thread
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on

#CNC2021 "Get a Job" Mission 4 Submission Thread

Note: If this information doesn't sound familiar, it's probably because you haven't seen the email for Mission 4. Look for it in your inbox and don't forget to check your spam folder!

After completing all the steps in your Mission 4 email, post a link andΒ a screenshot of your shiny new portfolio in the thread below. Then, leave a comment on at least one other person's portfolio (whether it's a constructive piece of feedback or just a motivating message).

Mission 4... done!

Congrats on challenging yourself to Get a Job! If you have any questions about the challenge overall, head to the Get a Job Help Thread. For any technical questions throughout the challenge (or in general!) write a #help post and share with the community!

Top comments (7)

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
π•π•¦π•π•šπ•’ πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ’» • Edited

These will be the projects I will add to my portfolio. The portfolio I am working on right now contains all the information I want to share but is not styled yet.

My Projects

Collapse

adiatiayu profile image
Ayu Adiati

Great projects, Julia!
With what stack are you building your portfolio?

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
π•π•¦π•π•šπ•’ πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ’» • Edited

I am going with React & TailwindCSS, because I am used to it. Maybe I should use Vanilla JavaScript and CSS instead?! What do you think πŸ˜‰

Thread Thread

adiatiayu profile image
Ayu Adiati

I think you should use whatever makes you comfortable and show your skills ;)
If those are React & Tailwind, so beat it :)

I haven't plan and start mine. I need to do that πŸ˜†
I'm pivoting learning Vue from React (I have difficulties in understand many concepts in React ). So I think I should plan my portfolio in Vanilla JS & CSS for now πŸ˜…

Thread Thread

yuridevat profile image
π•π•¦π•π•šπ•’ πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ’»

You can do it πŸ’ͺ

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
π•π•¦π•π•šπ•’ πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ’»

I finally finished my portfolio website. And I kept it simple, only HTML and CSS :) julia-undeutsch.netlify.app/

Thread Thread

adiatiayu profile image
Ayu Adiati

This is awesome, Julia! πŸ˜ƒ