CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for [#CNC2022 "Write More" Cohort 1] Share a rough draft of your post with us!
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on

[#CNC2022 "Write More" Cohort 1] Share a rough draft of your post with us!

This thread is for participants in Cohort 1 of #CNC2022's "Write More" Challenge.

Mission 2 (pt. II) Discussion Thread

After you've completed the reading and exercises in your Mission 2 (pt. II) email (to be sent on Thursday, February 10), respond to the following prompt related to the work you've done...

1. Post a view-only link of your unpublished CodeNewbie Community draft on in the thread below

Once you've done that, find at least one rough draftΒ another person hasΒ submitted in the thread and leave them feedback in the comments. Remember to be constructive and kind!
Β 

Congrats on challenging yourself to Write More! If you have any questions about the challenge overall, head to the Write More Help Thread. For any technical questions throughout the challenge (or in general) write a #help post on CodeNewbie Community or DEV and share with the community!

Top comments (4)

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
π•π•¦π•π•šπ•’ πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ’»

Hi everyone. Here is my draft on my blog post about communication for devs. Happy about every comment and suggestions for improvement. πŸ˜‡

Collapse

abdulrrazzaq profile image
abdulrrazzaq • Edited

Hi Julia BTW good works congratulation you did very well, my note is if you can reduce and merge paragraphs from your article I feel there is some repetition. especially the intro I don't know but in the first 3 paragraphs, you need to choose only one style, or do I miss something?
however good job there πŸ™Œ

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
π•π•¦π•π•šπ•’ πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ’»

Thank you for your suggestion. I will check on them and update my article :)

Collapse

annetawamono profile image
Anneta Wamono

I'm a month late, but I promised to persevere πŸ˜…, so here's my draft for building a Twitch chat overlay. I appreciate anyone coming back to look at this and give feedback.