CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for Here's how to get your #CNC2021 completion badge — and a special surprise!
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on

Here's how to get your #CNC2021 completion badge — and a special surprise!

The first cohort of CodeNewbie Challenge participants have received their final Mission 5 email! We couldn't be more impressed with the hard work you're all putting into #CNC2021 🤩

Whether you just signed up for #CNC2021 OR you're in your final week of the challenge, we wanted to make it extra clear how you can get a well-deserved profile badge — and an extra special surprise at the end of your journey. 🎁

1. Once you receive your Mission 5 email, publish a reflection post using the template we shared.
  2. Head over to the completion thread linked in your Mission 5 email and follow any prompts — plus link to your reflection post so others can read about your experience.
  3. Finally, fill out the survey we shared with you in the Mission 5 email. We'll ask a few quick questions about you, your opinions on the challenge, the link to your reflection post to verify that you've completed the final step, and then you'll indicate whether or not you'd like a special gift from us in recognition of all your hard work.
  4. In the days that follow, we'll award your badge and send you some information about that gift (if you choose to receive it).

If you have any questions about the challenge overall, don't hesitate to drop them into the help thread specific to your challenge ❤️

If you haven't signed up for the challenge yet, you can do so here anytime!

Oldest comments (9)

Collapse

theg9ius profile image
Jay

Got my badge today! It's awesome :D . Thanks a lot #cnc2021. (Hopefully I can get that gift :p)

Collapse

adiatiayu profile image
Ayu Adiati

Congratulations!

an otter clap hands

Collapse

theg9ius profile image
Jay

Thanks @adiatiayu 😄

Collapse

anushkacodergirl profile image
Anushka Raj • Edited

I got my badge!
Thank you #cnc2021.
I also got mail for the special gift but facing some problem at checkout. It seems it doesn't ship to India.
Please find some solution.

Collapse

gracie profile image
Gracie Gregory (she/her)

Sorry to hear about the difficulties here! I will surface this to our team and we will get back to you here shortly!

Collapse

anushkacodergirl profile image
Anushka Raj

The problem is solved. Thank you 💙

Collapse

thomasbnt profile image
Thomas Bnt

A email? The latest email is for fill the form and no response for me but i've got the badge

Collapse

lyqht profile image
Estee Tey

hello @graciegregory16 , I have a question 😄
I have published my article for #CNC2021 a while back, but I published it at a time way longer than the 5 week challenge period that I was registered months ago 😅

would I still eligible to to get the #CNC2021 badge if I write a reflection post now?

Collapse

noviicee profile image
Novice

Completed the Challenge and waiting for the badge and gift ;)