CodeNewbie Community 🌱

CodeNewbie Staff
CodeNewbie Staff

Posted on

Welcome Thread - V14

Welcome, one and all to the CodeNewbie Community!

virtual handshaking cartoon — hands coming out of separate tablets and shaking each other's hands

1. Leave a comment below to introduce yourself! You can talk about what brought you here, what you're learning, or just a fun fact about yourself.

2. Make some new friends by responding to another newbie's comment 👋 Feel free to follow one another, too!

P.S. If you have a technical question, you've come to the right place! Use the #help tag in a new post to ask the community for assistance with writing your first line of code, picking a tool to use for a particular project, or anything else. No question is too basic.

Oldest comments (69)

Collapse

michaeltharrington profile image
Michael Tharrington • Edited

Welcome everybody!

Hope y'all dig being a part of this awesome community. 🙌

Quick tip: If you find a post that you like, you can save it to your reading list (community.codenewbie.org/readinglist) by clicking the bookmark icon located next to the heart and unicorn reactions.

Collapse

thomasbnt profile image
Thomas Bnt

Welcome here ✨

Collapse

chilarai profile image
Chilarai

Hello everyone!! Welcome here.
Let's help each other and try to maximize our learnings

Cheers!!

Collapse

flexta_io profile image
David Mast

Hello all! Joining as part of attending Codeland 2022!

I am a senior software dev working in backend microservice systems, primarily working in Kotlin with Spring on Docker/Kubernetes.

Collapse

hushstrike profile image
Tony Stemen

Hi, everyone! I am a 40 something business owner, learning to code for the first time. CodeNewbie has been an encouragement to me as I learn this new skill in life.

Collapse

Michael Tharrington

Woot! Welcome Tony. Really hope ya enjoy the community and learn loads! 🙌

Collapse

kareemdjames profile image
Kareem James

Hello Everyone,

I'm not new in tech but I'm transitioning into devops. I hope to learn a lot and meet some cool people on this journey.

Collapse

ahmedtaipei profile image
Ahmed Abdelrahman Abdalla Ali

Hi, this is Ahmed. I'm a new coder here.

Collapse

dpkreativ profile image
Divine Orji

Hi everyone! I'm Divine. I'm a frontend developer and technical writer looking to grow my skills and contribute to awesome projects.
I love playing basketball and chilling out with friends on weekends.

I'm happy to be here!

Collapse

Michael Tharrington

Heyo! Awesome to have ya here. I also like to play a bit basketball, I've been going with some buds recently and my jump shot is awful, haha, but it's coming back to me. Good times! 🏀

Collapse

angelinewang profile image
Angeline Wang

Hey everyone! I'm a brand new developer who has just begun a software engineering immersive. I'm also a startup founder who's worked with junior developers to launch a React Native app. I'm currently working with a no-code app through Bravo Studio & Xano, and planning to dive back into our existing code base after the immersive course. I'm super excited to be here and I cannot wait to get coding with you all!

Collapse

yashkapure06 profile image
Yash Kapure • Edited

Hello All,
Yash This side 👋.
I am ReactJs Developer, along with NextJs, NodeJs, Expres, MongoDB.
Currently Learning React Native and side-by-side DSA.

Check out my latest post at codenewbiw.

Connect me at github

Collapse

anna_06 profile image
Tariere

Thank goodness! Someone who mentioned React.
Hello kind Sir, I'm Annalise and I'm in a bit of a sitch with ReactJs. I need help🥺
I'll be sure to keep contact with you.

Collapse

yashkapure06 profile image
Yash Kapure

Okay :)

Collapse

joelabah5 profile image
Joel Abah

Hi everyone,
I am a frontend developer looking to grow my skills and also open to internships and jobs
I am really happy to be in a community,
Hope to meet new friends

Collapse

gopal2008 profile image
GOPAL2008

Hi

Collapse

thomasbnt profile image
Thomas Bnt

Hello welcome here! ✨

Collapse

pnevmatikos profile image
pnevmatikos

Hello Everyone. My name is Daniel I am a beginner frontend developer and I am glad to be a part of this community

Collapse

taurist profile image
Tauri StClaire

Hi everyone! Excited to be here! I am a student with the Break Into Tech Program thru Skillcrush! I found this community bc Codeland was shared on our Slack channel, but becoming part of CodeNewbie is a bonus in and of itself! Learning Responsive Design now, then pivoting into JS + React to front-end develop my way into tech! I am also interested in UX/Design, and want to learn Python so that I can make triggerable effects for my Dungeons and Dragons minis!

Some comments may only be visible to logged-in visitors. Sign in to view all comments.