CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for My First Conference
Richard Dewey Hammers
Richard Dewey Hammers

Posted on

My First Conference

This is my first post on codeNewbie as I just learned about it today from CodeLand! Go check me out over at https://dev.to/deweyhammers where I have all my other posts. This was my very first conference in the field of tech and was very extended to attend! I cant want to see the rest of the content tomorrow. As a new Dev just coming out of Flatiron bootcamp and start my walk into a new Job within the Dev landscape I hope I can start making more and more connections either through CodeNewbie or through other networking.

I'm looking forwards to what the road will bring me down and with all the support I will get through codeNewbie or though Flatiron I'm sure that the travels will go smoothly for me while I land my first job.

Oldest comments (7)

Collapse

aaron profile image
Aaron McCollum

Welcome to the CodeNewbie forem community! Glad to have you here. I’m just another member here but let me know if you have any questions! If you’re familiar with DEV you will do great here.

I look forward to hearing about your journey to the first job!

Collapse

deweyhammers profile image
Richard Dewey Hammers

Yep I looks like CodeNewbie uses the same Layout as Dev so I take it its the same devs. Glad to have met you and I see you been also working on JavaScript! Have you got into React yet? Thats what Iv been working with right now. I just about wrapped up my project and should have a blog out about it soon

Collapse

aaron profile image
Aaron McCollum

I haven’t yet! But that’s on the docket for later.

Collapse

dev_pods profile image
Podley

Welcome!!

Collapse

deweyhammers profile image
Richard Dewey Hammers • Edited

Thanks!

Collapse

alexandrammr profile image
\alexandrammr

Yey welcome! ☺️