CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for Hello! Ionic is excited to join you at CodeLand 2022!

Hello! Ionic is excited to join you at CodeLand 2022!

ionic on June 16, 2022

Hello from Ionic! Use Ionic to develop and continuously integrate and deliver mobile applications on any platform. Build apps with Ionic...
Collapse

yuridevat profile image
𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕒 👩🏻‍💻

I am currently learning for my IAAP Certificate in order to become an Accessibility Expert. Therefore I create different components, mostly using React and test them with screen reader, keyboard and much more. I like using React the most and my dream mobile app would be an fully accessible one 💜

Collapse

michaelellis profile image
Michael Ellis

A11Y is super important; keep fighting the good fight, Julia!

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕒 👩🏻‍💻

I will :)

Collapse

jward8 profile image
JackMichael Ward • Edited

Hi! I've been using Ionic at the company that I've been working at for the last few months and it's been a great opportunity to work with a platform like this. I'm excited to keep on learning more about the platform.

Collapse

Michael Ellis

Hey JackMichael, thanks for sharing the kind words about working with Ionic! We wish you the best in continuing to learn and grow in your career. If you haven't already, you may wish to check out the ionic.io/community page. There you can find resources that you may find helpful in your new role - links to the Ionic forum, discord, etc.

Collapse

dulyaaa profile image
Dulya Perera

These days I'm working on cool mobile app project which is implementing using Ionic. Glad to see u here😍😊😇!!

Collapse

Michael Ellis

Hey Dulya!
I am not sure if you are in the Ionic Discord server, but if you are, we would love to have to share your project in the #showcase channel! discord.gg/UPYYRhtyzp

Collapse

dulyaaa profile image
Dulya Perera

Sure 🙌.

Collapse

asbourlotos profile image
Alexander Bourlotos

I was learning Swift for a while but am learning Web Development currently. Looking into ReactNative as well. I'm sure I'll start to form a niche as I get more talented but it'll be interesting to see how Ionic could fit into my workflows in the future!

Collapse

sstevens22 profile image
Sheldon Stevens

I am currently developing a website for someone who started a real-estate company and we had discussed the possibility of also developing an app which is something I am highly interested in learning and eager to do. After doing some research I came to the conclusion that making an app for both IOS and Android proved to me much more difficult than I had anticipated. Having to use multiple pieces of software, coding languages, the process of testing and submitting the apps ect. I decided it would be something that would come at a later point when I am more experienced. However, after reading into Ionic it sounds like the perfect tool for me to use for this exact scenario! It makes me feel more comfortable and confident moving forward with the process. I am so thankful I discovered it here at Codeland! Thank you!

Collapse

theoriginalbpc profile image
Sarah Dye

Right now I'm learning Angular. Lately I've gone back into some of the past projects I've made and updating the code. I haven't build a mobile app yet but I'd love to build one in the future. I'm not sure what my dream mobile app would be, but I'd probably build something that helps others in some small way.

Collapse

aigarspl profile image
Aigars Pluģis

Nice to see Ionic as one of sponsors on CodeLand '22!
For me - I would like to learn technologies for mobile apps as one day I would like to finally write a companion app for my personal project (radio listening page).

Collapse

Michael Ellis

Thanks Aigars, we are delighted to be a part of this year's event!

Collapse

jolenekearse profile image
Jolene Kearse

Excited to see Ionic here! I'm building projects with JavaScript now and had wanted to create educational apps and games. I keep seeing/hearing of Ionic and will definitely build something soon!

Collapse

missbabelfish profile image
Leah Godfrey

I'm learning full-stack Js and this sounds right up my alley! Thank you for being here.

Collapse

fizzybuzzybeezy profile image
fizzybuzzybeezy

Thank you for your sponsorship of CodeLand 2022, Iconic!!! This is my second time attending and it's such fun and uplifting event! Glad to learn more about you and your offerings!

Collapse

gracie profile image
Gracie Gregory (she/her)

Hey, Ionic!

Collapse

Michael Ellis

Hey right-back at you, Gracie!

Collapse

anamonteiro430 profile image
Ana Monteiro

I've been developing a React Native app at my company and even though I'm aware of Ionic I never went deep into it. Sounds cool and will definitely explore with it! Thank you for sponsoring 😉

Collapse

moonshoeskelly profile image
moonshoeskelly

Early developer here, I haven't build a mobile app from scratch yet. Just updating the web apps we already use. I definitely want to build one of my own though!

Collapse

varghesejose2020 profile image
Varghese Jose

Hi Ionic

Collapse

Michael Ellis

Hello!

Collapse

ornevirardi profile image
Orne Virardi

Hi!
I am a Front End developer, I am excited to see Ionic here!

Collapse

myusuf_mugalu profile image
myusuf

Right now am my journey to learning Android development. seeing ionic sponsoring this year's codeland conference has given me the guts to use your tools and products to enhance my work.

Collapse

itsjudedw profile image
itsjudeDW

I'm a code newbie! Learning python!

Collapse

deesclouds profile image
Dee {he | they}

I'm learning Javascript and I want to build my dream mobile app that would remind me to take breaks. I'm happy to learn how Ionic would help deliver that.