What are your goals for this week?
- What are your goals for the week?
- What are you building?
- What will be a good result by week's end?
- Did you meet your goals last week?
Last Week's Goals
How did I do?
- [✅] Continue Job search.
- [❌] Do some code challenges. No challenges.
- [✅] Write blog posts. Blogged about HacktoberFest.
- [✅] Support VC members with monthly Challenge.
[1/2] Attend VC, JobScan webinars, and GitHub Universe sessions. VC and GitHub Universe Keynote were at the same time.
Monthly goal is to beat my word count for last year's blog challenge. It was 3,511. (currently at 1905)
This Week's Goals
- Continue Job search.
- Make a Pomodoro timer
- Do some code challenges.
- Write blog posts. Virtual Coffee has a blogging Challenge for the month. Inspired by NaNoWriMo we're trying to as a group hit 100,000 words for the month. I plan to write at least one blog post a week.
- Secondary monthly goal is to beat my word count for last year. It was 3,511. (currently at 1546)
- Support VC members with monthly Challenge.
-$JarvisScript git push