CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Discussion on: #CNC2021 "Start Coding" Mission 2 Submission Thread

Collapse

mucheru profile image
Mucheru

I have decided to learn python and mainly focus on the Django Framework. I have a basic knowledge of some of Python concepts and i believe the applications of the language are world changing, from Machine learning to AI, naming a few.

Collapse

defsm profile image
defsm

I have also decided to learn Python. I am almost halfway through the Codecademy course. From what I have read so far, Django seems like a great framework to start with once I finish the basics.

Collapse

shariifah profile image
Sherifah

Hello Mucheru, I guess we are in this together. I wish us the best🀝🀝🀝

Collapse

mucheru profile image
Mucheru

All the best to you too Sherifah.

Collapse

gillell profile image
Gill Elliott

Hey Mucheru, that is exactly what I have decided too. I know a little Python just from some personal study, and I think it is the most versatile language for the type of projects I can see myself getting involved with. I have never used the Django Framework, so will be trying to learn about that too. Good luck!

Collapse

mucheru profile image
Mucheru

We are in this Gill. All the best

Collapse

pluckyprecious profile image
Kelechi Precious Nwachukwu

Nice one Mucheru, I have a basic knowledge of Python too & Django frame work is the best bet.🀝

Collapse

preshh0 profile image
Your .py Princess!

Not too late to join the team I hope, lol.

I choose Python. I have a basic knowledge of the language and is gradually moving on to the frameworks.

I love how versatile and cross platform it is.

All the best guys!

If it's not too much, can we all drop oye Twitter handles in order to aid the keeping in touch process? Mine's @preshh0

Thread Thread

preshh0 profile image
Your .py Princess!

I also followed you guys on CNC.

Good luck!

Collapse

carrot052615 profile image
γƒŸγ‚«

Hello! Even though I'm kind of late, but I'm hoping I could join.

I have chosen python as my first language to start to. I have known some basic knowledge about python and I'm still halfway on finishing it.

Collapse

noviicee profile image
Novice

Even I am interested in this framework :)