CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Discussion on: Week 2 Recap - Realignment

Collapse

nehamaity profile image
Neha Maity

Hey Anita! It's great to see your accomplishments! I've fallen into the trap of having too much on my work in progress list and getting overwhelmed as well. I've learned that it's okay to take a step back and reevaluate my priorities. I also have gotten sidetracked from the #CNC2021 Code More challenge. Recently at my job, a team member left and I've had to tackle additional tasks that I'm not familiar with. But I know that once I'm at a place where I can allocate time and not be exhausted, I can pick back up with the challenge. I like reading your weekly recaps and I feel that I'm not alone :)

Collapse

anitabe404 profile image
Anita Beauchamp

Hi Neha,
WIP has this way of seeming harmless and then turning into this giant hill to climb, at least for me. 😂 I also feel like work & life responsibilities conspire to derail things whenever we set a new goal, lol. Hopefully, you are learning some valuable skills at work even though it's not what you had planned/hoped to be doing.

Thank you for taking the time to read my recaps. I'm glad that it makes you feel less alone. 💞