CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Discussion on: Weeks 6 & 7 Recap - Switching It Up

Collapse

r002 profile image
Robert Lin

Thanks for sharing this update! Very inspiring to follow along on your journey! I've enjoyed reading about your progression and learning adventures. 🙂

On the topic of "wanting to fade into the background and not write any more summaries"-- I totally understand. Me too! A few weeks ago, I stumbled over this great post though about the the concept of "learning exhaust". Ie. Leaving a public trail of your learnings as you go. I've been following the philosophy myself these past sixty days and have been really loving it. Even if it's a little tiring, tracking daily progress, victories and failures, and having a public record of it is very fulfilling upon reflection!

Thanks for sharing the podcast ep too-- will definitely check it out! Upwards and onward! 🚀

PS. Btw, for your "last recap" link above-- I think you linked to this article instead of your last recap! 😄

Collapse

anitabe404 profile image
Anita Beauchamp

Thanks Robert!

Yes, learning in public is worthwhile, but it sure has its moments where it's super tiring. I keep doing it though because it's been really beneficial to me. This is by far the longest I've coded and written about it. I remember starting and being unsure if I would even make it and here I am 65 days later.

Thx, I forgot to fill in the link, that's why it wasn't working.