CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Discussion on: Weeks 12 - Fin: Better Late Than Never

Collapse

r002 profile image
Robert Lin

Congratulations, Anita! Haha, you finally posted this final entry! This is so awesome!! Well done!!

I totally agree with everyone though-- it's been super-inspiring to follow your journey! Thank you so much for sharing with the community!

Ah, now I'm getting emotional too. I remember that night you finished your 100 days and I made that certificate. I'm so glad you liked it! Thank you so much again for joining our little study group. It's been so great to follow your daily progress these past few months! I've really learned a ton from you. And always the most interesting things!

I just started my own new job last week and things have been busy and wonderful as well. Congrats with your new job start next month! Haha, look at us! We did it! We really did it!! 😊🎉🥳

Code on!! Like you said, it's just small steps, every day. Just make a small decision. Just start. And then just keep going. Be open to the unexpected; course correct as necessary, steadily along the way; and just climb into the arena. Greatness and the promised land await!! 🙂🚀

Collapse

anitabe404 profile image
Anita Beauchamp

Haha, yes. I finally finished out the series. It was good to get it out of my head and into the community here.

Your study group has meant so much to me. I'm so glad that you responded to my first post and that I signed up to join you. Congrats on your new job too. So many awesome things have come out of our little study group.

To the next 100 days, heehee. 🥂

Collapse

r002 profile image
Robert Lin

To the next 100 days!! 😀🥂