CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Storyblok for Storyblok

Posted on

We are Storyblok & so excited to be sponsoring Codeland 2022

Hi all, so happy to be back at Codeland as a sponsor once again 🎉

At Storyblok, we are building the only Headless Content Management System with a Visual Editor. We are proving developers with all the flexibility they need to build reliable and fast websites, while giving content creators with no coding skills the ability to edit content independently of the developer. The best of both worlds, if you will.

Here are some resources for you to find out more:

Proud to be a Codeland Sponsor

We are incredibly happy to be a part of Codeland once again. It’s our mission to give back to the community and learn from both seasoned developers as well as code newbies - what better place to do so than Codeland?

Storyblok News

We are moving fast and it feels like there is always something going on these days, but these are a few highlights we would like to share with you:

• SDK Support: We are continuously working to improve developer experience. That’s why we have worked hard to provide SDKs to make Storyblok integration even easier - regardless of whether you are working with React, Nuxt or SvelteKit (or many more). With these SDKs, you’ll be able to connect your project to Storyblok in a matter of minutes 🚀
  • We are over the moon to announce that we received $47 million in our series B funding to continue building the headless CMS of the future
  • Get ready for V2: Storyblok version 2 is in the making! You can already check out V2 in our app (by clicking the “Try StoryblokV2” button), but it’s only a matter of weeks now until V2 will officially be launched!

Join our Team

We are continuously looking for new team members - literally in all disciplines. Storyblok is fully remote & we are hiring globally. Check out our open positions and get in touch! Here are a few examples:

If you have any questions, you can find us on Discord, Twitter & LinkedIn - you can also sign up to our newsletter - we are looking forward to hearing from you!

We'd love to stay in touch with you after CodeLand concludes! If you'd like to get occasional communications from us, you can share your contact info with us using this form.

Oldest comments (19)

Collapse

moonshoeskelly profile image
moonshoeskelly

I've wanted to learn more about headless CMS. I definitely want to look around and try out V2!

Collapse

arorachakit profile image
Chakit Arora • Edited

Hey! Hope you're having a great time at the conf!
You can learn more about Headless over here - storyblok.com/tp/headless-cms-expl...
Also if you want to look at how Storyblok integrates with other frameworks and languages, you can look at this - storyblok.com/technologies
Also, V2 is launching super soon in August but you can still use it in its beta version. A lot of people are using the V2 already. You can know more about the awesome new features and updates here - storyblok.com/v2.

Collapse

ornevirardi profile image
Orne Virardi

Hello!

I am Ornella, I am a Front End web developer, I've been in this journey for three years now.
I am very excited to see Storyblok as an sponsor today!

Collapse

arorachakit profile image
Chakit Arora

Hello Ornella, good to have you at the booth! :)
Hope you're enjoying the conf. Looks like you're already familiar with Storyblok.
If you'd like to know more, here is our technology hub where you can find a lot more about Storyblok and the integration with awesome frontend frameworks - storyblok.com/technologies
Let us know if you'd like to know something more specific! Have a great day.

Collapse

dejitaru profile image
dejitaru

I'm new to headless CMS and this looks very interesting. I wish I knew this tools in the past

Collapse

catballar profile image
Cat Ballar

Hey @dejitaru ! It's never too late to learn and play around with headless CMS! If you want to give us a try, please check out our Getting Started docs!

Collapse

fizzybuzzybeezy profile image
fizzybuzzybeezy

Thanks for your sponsorship of the CodeLand conference! I look forward to learning more about your services!

Collapse

catballar profile image
Cat Ballar

Hey @fizzybuzzybeezy ! We're glad to be here sponsoring CodeLand for another year! If you want to learn more about us, check out our Technologies Hub. Also check out our Getting Started documentation to kickstart your next project with us!

Feel free to reach out to us via Twitter, Discord, and LinkedIn if you like as well.

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕒 👩🏻‍💻 • Edited

Storyblok seems such a great company to work at (what I can see from Arisa-san, she is an amazing person). Maybe one day I will make it as an accessibility and React DevRel at Storyblok 😇

Collapse

catballar profile image
Cat Ballar

Hi Julia! It certainly is a great company to work at, and yes! Arisa is such an amazing person-- I love her talks and she's just so fun to be around. We are currently hiring for DevRels so don't be afraid to shoot your shot and apply!

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕒 👩🏻‍💻

Thanks Cat!

Collapse

timdehof profile image
timDeHof

Hello!

I'm Tim, I am beginning my journey as a software developer. I look forward to learning more about your services!

Collapse

catballar profile image
Cat Ballar

Hi Tim! Welcome to the wild world of software development! If you'd like to learn more about Storyblok, check out this introduction to headless and Storyblok! Learn more about the technologies we work with in our technology hub. Please feel free to reach out to us in our Discord, Twitter, and LinkedIn as well.

Collapse

ebislab profile image
ebisLab

interested in joining, do you have any react positions?

Collapse

catballar profile image
Cat Ballar

Hi @ebislab ! Our DevRel and Developer Experience roles involve knowledge in React so please don't be afraid to try and apply!

Collapse

soccerzortz profile image
Lara Krefski

My company is starting use Storyblok. I am excited to learn it and reap the benefits of using it.

Collapse

catballar profile image
Cat Ballar

Hi Lara! That's great to hear! If you need any help whatsoever please reach out to us on our Discord, Twitter, or LinkedIn. We're always here to help!

Collapse

deesclouds profile image
Dee {he | they}

I'm excited to learn how to use Storyblok and implement it within my tech stack. I've been wanting to get my site faster load times .

Collapse

catballar profile image
Cat Ballar

Hi Dee! That's great you're getting started with Storyblok. Here's a hub for a few guides you can follow! We got you on the faster load times! ;D If you need any assistance whatsoever with your project(s), please don't hesitate to reach out to us on Discord, Twitter, or LinkedIn!