CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Thomas Bnt
Thomas Bnt

Posted on • Updated on

Coding more, and more focus ! #CNC2021

Introduction

Hello all ! 👋🏼

My name is Thomas, I decided some years ago to stop electronic study to work in web development. This is my primary passion and I would like to make it my job. 🥰

I spend a lot of time thinking (or not 😆) and also wasting time instead of working, that's why I did this challenge.

More focus.

Progress and Sticking to it 💪🏼

Every day, I try to change my habits, to work better, it works from time to time but it is still not enough!

So I persist, I set myself goals that you recommend to do in this challenge.

Overall Reflections

Pretty good experience 👍🏼, I feel as usual but with a certainty of always persisting on what I learn, encountering obstacles but moving forward by solving them.

What's next for me

Hmmm I don't know, finish some projects, upgrade some codes, don't stand at a problematic. Maybe you could follow me on Twitter 🐤 for follow my adventure !

Maybe is too short for an #cmreflection, ask me anything about this challenge in comments if you want!

Top comments (7)

Collapse

gracie profile image
Gracie Gregory (she/her)

Awesome work, Thomas!!! Congrats on finishing the challenge! Thanks for being here! 🎉

Collapse

thomasbnt profile image
Thomas Bnt

Thannnks!

Collapse

thomasbnt profile image
Thomas Bnt

How I can get the code more badge @gracie ? ☕

Thread Thread

gracie profile image
Gracie Gregory (she/her)

Hi Thomas! Have you filled out the survey sent to you at the very end of the challenge? That's how we are keeping track of folks who have finished!

Thread Thread

thomasbnt profile image
Thomas Bnt

Hello! Yep of course!

Thread Thread

gracie profile image
Gracie Gregory (she/her)

Awesome! You should have your badge now 🎊

Thread Thread

thomasbnt profile image
Thomas Bnt

Yep I received the badge, thanks! And for the feedback form, it's all good for you?