My name is Valters and I am fairly new to coding world. I am trying different things to learn and improve, so I am quite curious to see how this challenge will go.
I must admit, I feel a bit anxious about pressing the "Submit" button for this comment, but well - what's a challenge without some nerves, right? :) So, here it goes - my raw, unedited reflection on the pre-mission questions.
Successful coding experience:
Unsuccessful coding experience:
Long term goals (by the end of the year – in 8 months):
• Being able to earn most of my money by coding
• Being able to work most of the time remotely
• Working on creating websites
• I would like to be able to create a simple website for somebody else on my own
• I would like to work in a supportive team
• Go to my Wordpress profile and actually create something
• Improve my test-writing skills
Are you sure you want to hide this comment? It will become hidden in your post, but will still be visible via the comment's permalink.
Hide child comments as well
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse