The ABA Practice test is a simulation of the factual CFTA test and provides test takers with an occasion to gauge their readiness and identify areas where they may need to concentrate fresh study. Certified Trust and Financial Advisor The practice test includes questions that are analogous in format and difficulty position to those on the factual test. It's available online and can be taken multiple times to help test takers prepare for the factual test.
- Generation- Skipping Transfer duty – A duty on the transfer of means to a devisee who's two or further generations youngish than the transferor.
- Gift duty – A duty on the transfer of plutocrat or means to another person as a gift.
- Charitable Remainder Trust – Exam Labs Dumps A trust that allows the patron to admit income from the trust means for a specified period of time, with the remainder going to a charitable association.
- Charitable Lead Trust – A trust that provides income to a charitable association for a specified period of time, with the remainder going to the patron’s heirs.
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust – A trust that holds a life insurance policy, with the proceeds going to the trust heirs duty-free.
- Revocable Living Trust – A trust that can be amended or abandoned during the continuance of the trustor, and becomes irrevocable upon their death.
- Living Will – A legal document that specifies an existent’s wishes for medical treatment and end- of- life care.
- Power of Attorney – A legal document that gives an individual the authority to act on behalf of another person in fiscal or legal matters.
- Factor – The person named in an existent’s will who's responsible for managing their estate after their death.
- Trustee – The person or institution responsible for managing a trust’s means and distribution according to its terms and the law.
Exclusive Exam Prep: Success Guaranteed Bundle >>>>>https://examlabsdumps.com/aba/what-is-a-ctfa-designation/