CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Heiker
Heiker

Posted on

Hi! My name is Heiker. I like to talk about javascript and vim. If you have any questions about that, send them my way

If my own blog doesn't lie to me I've been on this learning path (A.K.A writing stuff on the internet) since 2018. By now I think I have decent amount of knowledge that I can share here with all of you. If you have any questions about javascript, functional programming, or vim just ask away and I'll see what I can do.

Para mis amigos hispanoparlantes, tambiΓ©n estoy para ayudarlos. No duden en preguntar.

Top comments (4)

Collapse

aaron profile image
Aaron McCollum

Nice! I'm just now starting to learn functional programming (really it's just a second go around on the fCC functional programming exercises since the last time didn't go so well). I'll hit ya up if I have any questions!

Collapse

vonheikemen profile image
Heiker

Sure, I'll be happy to help with anything.

For anyone that would be interested, I have documented everything I have learned about functional programming in javascript and I keep an updated guide to all that content here:
Learn FP: a roadmap.

Collapse

aaron profile image
Aaron McCollum

Definitely gonna give this a look - thanks Heiker!

Collapse

neharikadagar profile image
Neharika Dagar

How can i get the free robux roblox robux free just one a single click here this website.