CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for Announcing #CNC2021 — CodeNewbie Challenge 2021 ⭐

Announcing #CNC2021 — CodeNewbie Challenge 2021 ⭐

Saron Yitbarek on April 15, 2021

Think for a moment about the type of coder you want to be. What does it feel like to have a firmer sense of direction? What skills does this more f...
Collapse

gracie profile image
Gracie Gregory (she/her)

So pumped to follow along with everyone's journey here on CodeNewbie Community. Let's do this 💪

Collapse

xav83 profile image
Xavier Jouvenot

Signed up ! And ready to start on the "Write More" objective ! 💪 😄
I've currently been currently blogging on and off for a little bit over a year now, and, I want to take it to the next level, transforming into an habit and connecting with people in here, with the same interest in programming than myself 😊

Collapse

diegopaula profile image
Diego Paula

I just got to know this community, and i look forward to participating in this challenge. Maybe this is exactly what i need to improve my coding skills.

Collapse

gracie profile image
Gracie Gregory (she/her)

🎉 🎉 🎉

Collapse

balapriya profile image
Bala Priya

Looking forward to the "Write More" challenge.

Collapse

gracie profile image
Gracie Gregory (she/her)

Woo hoo! Welcome!

Collapse

cuteek profile image
Cuteek

So excited for this! It came along at the perfect time.

Collapse

thomasbnt profile image
Thomas Bnt

yaaay 💚💪

Collapse

shukla007 profile image
Abhishek Shukla

I am so much excited to start this journey here in codeNewBie and also very much excited about meeting new people here.

Collapse

nessi_codes profile image
Julianne Vela

Hey y'all! This is a really awesome initiative! I just signed up for the "Write More" challenge because I've been really wanting to start writing about my experiences in programming to help give back to the tech community - but I also really struggle with executive functioning such as planning and organization so I haven't been able to get started yet. Hoping that this challenge will give me the motivation and push to finally start my writing journey!

Collapse

gracie profile image
Gracie Gregory (she/her)

Love this! Welcome, Jullianne!

Collapse

michelleann815 profile image
Michelle Ann Terrazas

Oh hey!! This is an awesome challenge! 👀
I'm currently busy working on a team project, so I don't know if I'll have time to do this as well at the same time. When my project is over in a month or so then I think I'll give this a go to get more coding experience.

Collapse

abigailontech profile image
Abi

Signed up for the Code More challenge! Can't wait to get started!

Collapse

lyqht profile image
Estee Tey

Signed up for the "Write More" Challenge, hope that my writing efforts will help anyone to understand and think more about how and why we code 😄

Collapse

ordinari_john profile image
Amaechi John

Let the show begin

Collapse

gingercatjayne profile image
Jayne

OK, when does the first email arrive?

Collapse

gracie profile image
Gracie Gregory (she/her)

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response! You should receive the first official mission email one day after signing up. You'll receive some "pre-mission" work immediately after signing up :)

Collapse

gingercatjayne profile image
Jayne

Hi Gracie, Thank you. I am afraid I haven't started yet due to a bereavement in our family (the loss of our lovely 19 year old cat). If it's ok, I will start the first mission tomorrow? Jayne

Collapse

gracie profile image
Gracie Gregory (she/her)

Yay! So excited for you, Elena!

Collapse

cguttweb profile image
Chloe • Edited

I signed up having got the email yesterday looking forward to it

Collapse

contactmrsokol profile image
Alexander Sokol

Let's Go!