I want to code more because: I want to create a portfolio, build the skills I already know and create a project for work.
I know I’ll have reached my “code more” goal when: _I am coding every single day as a habit and building the foundation I already have.
My top three assumptions for reaching my goal are:
○ __I have remembered what I learned
○ __I have the motivation and energy
○ __my work schedule will allow me to code
Of these assumptions, my riskiest is _finding the time
When I think about my riskiest assumption, three possible root causes are:
○ __my job takes too many hours
○ __I procrastinate
○ __I get discouraged when I am researching things and not moving forward in a project
3 ways I might address these root causes are:
○ __Code in the morning or at night? Pick a time that works for me
○ __Have the discipline to start, use the Pomodoro timer
○ __Be kind to myself, it is difficult, maybe have a coding buddy
Of these, the biggest cause that’s worth tackling first is _time management .
Are you sure you want to hide this comment? It will become hidden in your post, but will still be visible via the comment's permalink.
Hide child comments as well
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse