Digital Scavenger Hunt
In this live activity, CodeLand 2022 attendees will be challenged to answer a series of 13 questions as accurately and quickly as they can.
- Our Day 1 emcee will read each question one at a time on the CodeLand stream.
- Each question will be associated with a unique thread on CodeNewbie Community. These threads are where you'll submit your answers with a comment.
- Because we can't monitor your browser activity, you are allowed to search the internet for answers — again, this is a speed challenge!
- Each of the 13 threads will have a winner for the first correct answer and we'll also award a prize to the top overall winner for speed and accuracy across all threads.
- If someone else has already answered the question correctly, you'll still want to participate because we'll be randomly raffling off prizes to participants, regardless of whether or not they were the first to respond correctly.
The CodeLand Digital Scavenger Hunt will be taking place on June 16, 2022 from 2:30 PM PT/5:30 PM ET/9:30 PM UTC through 4:00 PM PT/7:00 PM ET/11:00 PM UTC. After that, you can still leave comments in the threads, but the prize awarding period will be closed.