CodeNewbie Community 🌱

CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on

Welcome Thread - V21

Welcome, one and all to the CodeNewbie Community!

Woman jumping and saying welcome

1. Leave a comment below to introduce yourself! You can talk about what brought you here, what you're learning, or just a fun fact about yourself.

2. Make some new friends by responding to another newbie's comment 👋 Feel free to follow one another, too!

P.S. If you have a technical question, you've come to the right place! Use the #help tag in a new post to ask the community for assistance with writing your first line of code, picking a tool to use for a particular project, or anything else. No question is too basic.

Top comments (12)

Collapse

geomarabreu06 profile image
Geomar Abreu

Hello everybody!
I went to this site mostly to know new people and help others in their coding journey.
I'm still exploring this field, I consider myself a beginner, but always wanting to learn more. Thanks for reading this comment and good luck in your coding journey!

Collapse

jacobvarney profile image
jacobvarney

Nice to meet you Geomar! What have you found in your exploration thus far?

Collapse

Geomar Abreu

Amazing resources for learning, for free! Now I'm trying to get peers to code with me!

Thread Thread

jacobvarney

Neat! I'm looking forward to seeing your peer group come together 😀

Collapse

lakshmisath profile image
Lakshmi Satharaboina

what is the site you visited.

Collapse

Geomar Abreu

For now, I'm getting into freeCodeCamp, The Odin Project and Scrimba, these are my leaning resources

Collapse

khaledbasiony profile image
KhaledBasiony

Hello 👋
I am an undergrad student (not CS) and I like exploring and learning new technologies 😄
I finished some courses in Data Analysis, ML in the past. But now just jumping around between topics (julia, django, vue, aws...)

I was hoping I could get some help here on starting with open source contribution, would like to help with what I can 😅

Collapse

jacobvarney

Welcome Khaled! Are you open to sharing what your undergrad is in? Maybe it would help someone point you to an open source projects you might be great for 🙂

Collapse

khaledbasiony profile image
KhaledBasiony

Yeah sure, it's electronics and communications, and what I know is pretty basic up until now, so I thought it would be irrelevant 😅

Collapse

lakshmisath profile image
Lakshmi Satharaboina

I am a curious person trying to explore new skills and meet new people.
I have completed my python course from udemy and trying to become a full stack developer.
I am here to get guidance on how to start and what the open sources to learn the full stack development tools.
Thank You,
Lucky

Collapse

iam_moballs profile image
👑KING_MOBALLS D STRONGEST💪🏿

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie trying to get into tech, any help i can get will be appreciated

Collapse

jacobvarney

Welcome King! What are you learning to get started?