CodeNewbie Community šŸŒ±

CodeNewbie Staff
CodeNewbie Staff

Posted on

Welcome Thread - V39

Welcome everybody to the CodeNewbie Community!

Slow motion shot of a golden retriever winking at the camera

1. Leave a comment below to introduce yourself! You can talk about what brought you here, what you're learning, or just a fun fact about yourself.

2. Make some new friends by responding to another newbie's comment šŸ‘‹ Feel free to follow one another, too!

P.S. If you have a technical question, you've come to the right place! Use the #help tag in a new post to ask the community for assistance with writing your first line of code, picking a tool to use for a particular project, or anything else. No question is too basic.

Top comments (5)

Collapse

chaos17 profile image
Chaos17

I have a dream and some life circumstances that made me want to become a coder. I've tried to teach myself before, but let's just say it didn't go well. I'm hoping that a structured program like CS50 will finally help me turn my code-tastic dreams into a reality. Wish me luck!

Collapse

eldadalorian profile image
Luis Escalante

Hello everyone!! My name is Luis, I'm currently working as a Salesforce Administrator and I have started to learn coding to become a Developer. No background at all on developing but I'm looking forward to learn from everyone!

Any recommendation, tip, advice, or comment, please just contact me!! Happy to be part of the community!!

Collapse

kennethfitzpatrick55 profile image
Kenneth Fitzpatrick

Hey, I'm a student of Full Sail University. I'm also a full time artist. I've been struggling in school and looking to find a community in which I can grow and improve on this new road of a career change. Currently Iā€™m working in C# and receiving tutoring on CodeMentor and a few other platforms. I figured maybe if I make a few friends to speak with it would help me further develop my skills and understanding or find what im lacking.

Collapse

lalbahadurshastri profile image
LalBahadurShastri

I just saw a video of Larry Wall(Pascal) on BigThink YT channel, now I want to learn computer programming.

Collapse

godkidmimi profile image
El Mimi

I'm Mimi, from Ghana, west Africa.
Finished high school last year and i'm looking forward to go to college