CodeNewbie Community 🌱

CodeNewbie Staff
CodeNewbie Staff

Posted on

Welcome Thread - V46

Welcome everybody to the CodeNewbie Community!

Nick Cannon spins around, looks into the camera with shades and a cool jacket on, then approvingly nods at us. It's meant to be a bit silly!

1. Leave a comment below to introduce yourself! You can talk about what brought you here, what you're learning, or just a fun fact about yourself.

2. Make some new friends by responding to another newbie's comment 👋 Feel free to follow one another, too!

P.S. If you have a technical question, you've come to the right place! Use the #help tag in a new post to ask the community for assistance with writing your first line of code, picking a tool to use for a particular project, or anything else. No question is too basic.

Top comments (14)

Collapse

nkachalia1 profile image
Neel

Hello everyone! My name is Neel and I'm an aspiring software engineer. I'm interested in meeting like-minded friends who are looking to work together on developing our skills in Python or Java, with an eventual path towards practicing Leetcode. I look forward to meeting you!

Collapse

vidhyarthiranjan profile image
Niranjan Madhusoodhanan

I Hated Coding Once, But After Meeting With Her it was Love at First Sight, Even Right in this Page I Am Literally Connecting with Her. Oh My JS♥️ Your Omnipresence is the Real Beauty, Amazing To Learn More From Friends Who Love Her, Builds Castles Of Knowledge from Her, Masters Her Art Of Beauty. Please Do Connect and Teach This Precious Abode of Knowledge.
♥️Vidhyarthi.

Collapse

kaosspectre profile image
Thomas Culbertson

Hello all! I'm a 32 Army mechanic who got interested in coding when I built my first macro on WoW. I've done fCC and scrimba's responsive web design and am chewing through their javascript courses right now. Eventual plan is full stack dev.

Collapse

silver_surfer85 profile image
David Williams

Hello everyone ! What brought me to codenewbie is my current studies. I have taken on a bootcamp for full stack web dev. I am brand new to all of this but tech savvy per sey. I look forward to chatting and growing.

Collapse

mr_simsz profile image
Moyopheus

Image description

I'm here because I want to know Kung Fu. But seriously I believe that being able to program is a super power,,it gves you access to the quantum realm ( if you're a fundemantalist) and from it people have been able to make trremendous difference in peoples lives. I am new to this but I have the hunger of a lion that hasnt eaten in two weeks.

Collapse

abdulmukit98720553 profile image
Abdul Mukit • Edited

Hi everyone.
I'm Mukit.
I’m a newbie in programming.
I'm interested in developing my coding skills. I'm just starting out with some online courses in C/C++ and would be interested in working together.
Please feel free to knock me or join me about anything. Maybe this will help both in the journey of programmer.
Thank you.

Collapse

tinabals profile image
Balogun Damilola

Hiii everyone, I’m new here. I hope to meet great minds who would help me advance in my career.

Collapse

praise profile image
Isinkaye Praise

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I'm learning frontend development and I hope to meet great people I can learn from and share ideas with.

Collapse

adrianthedev profile image
Adrian Marin

Hey everyone 👋

I'm Adrian, and indie developer and the author of Avo for Ruby on Rails which enables developers to build apps faster.

It's nice to be here✌️

Collapse

ozioma45 profile image
Ozioma45

Ok, just new here.
I hope to meet with great minds that will help me in my learning journey as a programmer

Collapse

nkachalia1 profile image
Neel

Hi Ozioma I'm Neel. I'm interested in developing my skills as well. I'm just starting out with some online courses in Python and would be interested in working together!

Collapse

scottiesites profile image
ScottieSites

Hi All,

I'm a self teaching newbie who is starting this learning journey to become a full stack developer. I would love to collaborate on a project with the community.

Collapse

nkachalia1 profile image
Neel

Hi Scottie I'm Neel. I'm interested in developing my skills as well. I'm just starting out with some online courses in Python and would be interested in working together!

Collapse

jobkroon profile image
Job Kroon

Hi! Total beginner here. Learning JavaScript atm on my journey to front-end development. Changing careers from chef dot dev. 👋