CodeNewbie Community šŸŒ±

Dorian Sabitov
Dorian Sabitov

Posted on • Originally published at sfapps.info on

100 Salesforce Testing Interview Questions and Answers

Arranging interviews with Salesforce Quality Assurance (QA) candidates is a critical step in building a high-performing team and ensuring the quality of your Salesforce applications. A well-executed interview process not only helps identify candidates with the right skills and expertise but also provides a positive candidate experience. Itā€™s equally important for interviewers to be well-prepared, armed with relevant Salesforce testing interview questions and assessments to gauge the candidatesā€™ proficiency accurately.

In this competitive landscape, finding the right Salesforce QA professionals can significantly impact your organizationā€™s success. So, letā€™s explore the importance of conducting interviews effectively and preparing for them thoroughly.

Interview Questions and Answers for a Junior QA

1. What is Quality Assurance?

Answer: Quality Assurance (QA) is a process aimed at ensuring that a product or service meets specified requirements and is of high quality. It involves systematic activities like audits and reviews.

1. Can you explain the difference between QA and QC?

Answer: QA (Quality Assurance) focuses on preventing defects, while QC (Quality Control) focuses on identifying defects in the final product. QA is process-oriented, whereas QC is product-oriented.

1. What is a test case?

Answer: A test case is a set of conditions and variables under which a tester will determine whether an application or software system is working correctly.

1. How do you prioritize testing tasks?

Answer: I prioritize testing tasks based on the criticality of features, risk assessment, deadlines, and dependencies among components.

1. What is a bug life cycle?

Answer: A bug life cycle refers to the stages a bug goes through from discovery to resolution, including stages like identification, assignment, fixing, testing, and closure.

1. What are some common types of testing?

Answer: Common types include unit testing, integration testing, system testing, and acceptance testing.

1. What is regression testing?

Answer: Regression testing involves re-running functional and non-functional tests to ensure that previously developed and tested software still performs after a change.

1. Can you explain black box and white box testing?

Answer: Black box testing focuses on input and output without knowing the internal code structure. White box testing involves testing internal structures or workings of an application.

1. What is a test plan?

Answer: A test plan is a document detailing the scope, approach, resources, and schedule of testing activities.

1. What do you understand about test automation?

Answer: Test automation is the use of software tools to run tests automatically, manage test data, and utilize results to improve software quality.

1. How do you manage test data?

Answer: Test data management involves planning, designing, storing, and managing software testing processes and methodologies.

1. What is Agile methodology in QA?

Answer: Agile methodology in QA involves iterative development where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional teams.

1. What are some challenges in QA testing?

Answer: Challenges include dealing with changing requirements, ensuring adequate coverage, time constraints, and maintaining quality with rapid releases.

1. How do you ensure the quality of your tests?

Answer: By creating comprehensive test cases, performing thorough test executions, regularly reviewing and updating test processes, and keeping up with industry standards.

1. What is exploratory testing?

Answer: Exploratory testing is an approach to software testing that is concisely planned and relies on the testerā€™s knowledge, experience, analytical skills, and creativity.

1. Can you explain the concept of a ā€˜defect cascadeā€™?

Answer: A defect cascade refers to a series of related defects where one defect leads to another, often due to dependencies in code or functionality.

1. How do you stay updated with the latest trends in QA?

Answer: I stay updated through continuous learning, attending workshops, reading industry blogs, and participating in QA forums and communities.

1. What is the significance of a ā€˜test environmentā€™ in QA?

Answer: The test environment is a setup where testers execute test cases. It is crucial as it mimics the production environment to find defects.

1. Can you explain the term ā€˜sanity testingā€™?

Answer: Sanity testing is a subset of regression testing. It is a quick check to ensure that changes or fixes have not affected the functionality adversely.

1. How do you handle a situation when you miss a critical bug?

Answer: I would analyze why the bug was missed, learn from the mistake, and implement measures to prevent such oversights in the future.

These Salesforce QA interview questions and answers should give a comprehensive overview of what a Junior QA interviewer might expect.

Insight:

A strong candidate should have a basic understanding of Salesforceā€™s architecture and functionality. Familiarity with Salesforce-specific testing tools and methodologies is a plus. They should demonstrate a grasp of QA principles, such as test planning, test case development, and bug life cycle. Since Salesforce is ever-evolving, a willingness to continuously learn and adapt is crucial.

Interview Questions and Answers for a Middle Salesforce QA

1. What differentiates a good test case from a great one?

Answer: A great test case not only covers the expected conditions but also considers edge cases, potential user errors, and is easily repeatable and maintainable.

1. How do you approach testing in Agile environments?

Answer: In Agile, I focus on continuous testing with each sprint, ensuring close collaboration with developers, and adapting quickly to changes in requirements.

1. Can you explain the concept of shift-left testing?

Answer: Shift-left testing involves testing earlier in the development lifecycle, emphasizing prevention over detection to reduce defects and improve quality.

1. Describe your experience with automated testing tools.

Answer: [Discuss specific tools youā€™ve used, such as Selenium, JIRA, or TestRail, and highlight any frameworks or languages youā€™re familiar with, like Python or Java.]

1. What is your approach to performance testing?

Answer: Performance testing involves evaluating how a system performs in terms of responsiveness and stability under a particular workload. I use tools like JMeter and focus on metrics like load time and throughput.

1. How do you handle a situation where you disagree with a developer about a bug?

Answer: I approach such situations professionally, presenting evidence and test results to support my findings, and aim for a collaborative solution focused on product quality.

1. What strategies do you use for effective test data management?

Answer: I use a combination of synthetic data generation, data masking, and careful selection of real-world test data, ensuring data validity and security.

1. How do you keep up with the latest trends and tools in QA?

Answer: I follow industry blogs, attend webinars and conferences, and participate in QA forums and communities for continuous learning and networking.

1. What are your criteria for deciding when to automate a test?

Answer: I consider factors like the frequency of the test, its complexity, the likelihood of human error, and the time it would save if automated.

1. How do you measure the effectiveness of your testing?

Answer: I use metrics like defect detection rate, test coverage, and time to detect, along with qualitative feedback from the development team and stakeholders.

1. Explain the importance of a Test Strategy document.

Answer: A Test Strategy document outlines the testing approach, resources, schedule, and objectives, providing a clear roadmap for the QA process and ensuring alignment with project goals.

1. How do you deal with flaky tests in automation?

Answer: I analyze flaky tests to understand their root cause, whether itā€™s due to timing issues, environment inconsistencies, or data problems, and then work on stabilizing them.

1. Can you discuss a challenging bug youā€™ve encountered and how you resolved it?

Answer: [Share a specific example, focusing on the investigative process, collaboration with the team, and the steps taken to resolve the issue.]

1. What is your experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)?

Answer: Iā€™ve worked with CI/CD pipelines, ensuring that automated tests are integrated and run effectively with each build, using tools like Jenkins or GitLab CI.

1. How do you ensure test coverage for a large-scale project?

Answer: I prioritize tests based on risk and impact, use traceability matrices to track requirements, and regularly review and update test plans to align with project changes.

1. What are your strategies for cross-browser and cross-device testing?

Answer: I use a combination of manual and automated testing, leveraging cloud-based testing platforms for coverage across multiple browsers and devices.

1. How do you approach security testing?

Answer: I focus on common security vulnerabilities, conduct penetration testing, and use tools like OWASP ZAP to identify security risks.

1. Can you explain your process for validating a bug fix?

Answer: After a bug fix, I perform regression testing to ensure the fix works and hasnā€™t adversely affected other functionalities, and verify the exact conditions of the bug.

1. How do you document your testing processes?

Answer: I maintain detailed test plans, case descriptions, and reports, using tools like Confluence for documentation, ensuring transparency and traceability.

1. Whatā€™s your approach to learning a new technology or tool?

Answer: I start with online tutorials and documentation, practice in a sandbox environment, and seek out community forums or colleagues for insights and best practices.

These Salesforce tester interview questions are designed to gauge a candidateā€™s technical proficiency, problem-solving skills, and adaptability. Itā€™s important for a QA tester to be familiar with creating and testing a Salesforce Sales KPI Dashboard, as itā€™s a critical component in evaluating and ensuring the accurate performance of sales metrics within Salesforce.

Insight:

When hiring a Middle QA for Salesforce, the recruiterā€™s focus shifts towards finding a candidate who not only possesses a strong foundational knowledge of QA principles but also has a specialized understanding of Salesforceā€™s unique environment. Itā€™s crucial to identify individuals who demonstrate an ability to work with Salesforce-specific tools and features, such as Apex testing and Salesforce DX. Additionally, given the rapid evolution of the Salesforce platform, an ideal candidate should exhibit a proven track record of adaptability and continuous learning.

Besides technical skills, soft skills such as effective communication, teamwork, and problem-solving are highly valued, as these roles often involve close collaboration with developers and other stakeholders. The recruiter must also assess the candidateā€™s experience with Agile methodologies, as most Salesforce projects operate in agile environments. Therefore, a successful hire in this role would be someone who not only aligns with the technical demands but also fits into the dynamic, fast-paced culture typical of Salesforce projects.

Interview Questions and Answers for a Senior Salesforce Tester

1. How do you lead and mentor a QA team?

Answer: I focus on building a collaborative team environment, setting clear goals, providing regular feedback, and fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.

1. Can you describe your experience in developing a QA strategy for a large project?

Answer: I have developed QA strategies by aligning testing objectives with business goals, ensuring resource allocation, risk assessment, tool selection, and establishing key performance indicators.

1. How do you stay informed about the latest QA methodologies and tools?

Answer: I actively follow industry blogs, participate in webinars and workshops, and engage in professional networks and forums to stay updated with the latest trends and best practices.

1. What is your approach to risk management in QA?

Answer: I identify potential risks early, assess their impact, prioritize them based on severity, and develop mitigation strategies to ensure minimal impact on the project.

1. How do you ensure quality in a project with tight deadlines?

Answer: I prioritize critical testing activities, optimize test cases for maximum coverage, leverage automation where feasible, and maintain clear communication with the project team for timely decision-making.

1. Describe your experience with test automation frameworks.

Answer: [Discuss specific frameworks you have worked with, such as Selenium, Cucumber, or Appium, and highlight your role in implementing or enhancing these frameworks.]

1. How do you handle conflicts within your QA team?

Answer: I address conflicts by understanding each perspective, facilitating open communication to reach a common understanding, and finding a solution that aligns with team goals and project requirements.

1. What strategies do you use for effective test data management in complex environments?

Answer: I use data masking, synthetic data generation, and data subsetting, ensuring that test data is representative, secure, and compliant with data protection regulations.

1. Can you discuss a challenging project where you had to make significant QA process improvements?

Answer: [Share a specific example, focusing on the challenges faced, the improvements implemented, and the impact on the projectā€™s quality and efficiency.]

1. How do you balance manual and automated testing in a project?

Answer: I assess the projectā€™s requirements, feasibility for automation, and the criticality of test cases to determine the right mix of manual and automated testing for optimal coverage and efficiency.

1. Describe your approach to performance and load testing for high-traffic applications.

Answer: I use tools like JMeter or LoadRunner, simulate real-user scenarios, monitor system performance under varying loads, and collaborate with developers to optimize performance bottlenecks.

1. How do you contribute to enhancing the QA processes in your organization?

Answer: I conduct regular reviews of existing processes, gather feedback from the team, implement best practices, and leverage metrics to drive process improvements.

1. What is your approach to ensuring software security and compliance?

Answer: I integrate security testing into the QA process, use tools for vulnerability scanning and penetration testing, and ensure adherence to relevant compliance standards.

1. How do you manage the testing of multiple projects simultaneously?

Answer: I prioritize tasks based on project deadlines and criticality, allocate resources effectively, and use project management tools to track progress and ensure timely delivery.

1. What methodologies have you used in your QA career and which do you prefer?

Answer: [Discuss your experience with different methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, or DevOps, and explain your preference based on effectiveness and adaptability to different projects.]

1. How do you ensure that your team stays motivated and productive?

Answer: I set clear goals, recognize achievements, provide opportunities for professional growth, and foster a positive work environment that encourages teamwork and innovation.

1. Can you explain how you handle testing in a Continuous Deployment environment?

Answer: In a Continuous Deployment environment, I focus on robust automation, rapid feedback cycles, and close collaboration with the development team to ensure that releases are reliable and of high quality.

1. What is your experience with cloud-based testing tools and environments?

Answer: [Discuss your experience with cloud-based testing platforms like BrowserStack or Sauce Labs, and highlight how youā€™ve leveraged these tools for effective testing.]

1. How do you measure and report the success of your QA team?

Answer: I use metrics like defect density, test coverage, cycle time, and customer feedback to measure success and provide regular reports to stakeholders on the teamā€™s performance and project quality.

1. Describe a situation where you had to advocate for quality over delivery speed.

Answer: [Share a specific instance where you prioritized maintaining high-quality standards over meeting a tight deadline, and how you managed to balance both aspects effectively.]

These Salesforce automation testing interview questions assess not only the candidateā€™s technical skills and knowledge but also their leadership, strategic planning, and problem-solving abilities in a senior QA role. A proficient QA tester in the Salesforce domain should be aware of the difference between Tableau and Qlik Sense, as understanding these data visualization tools can significantly enhance the analysis and reporting of test results.

Insight:

Candidates should demonstrate a deep understanding of Salesforceā€™s ecosystem, including its testing frameworks and customizations. Experience with Salesforce-specific challenges, such as testing in cloud environments, handling Salesforce releases, and understanding the platformā€™s limitations and best practices, is crucial. Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess strong communication skills to effectively liaise between technical teams and stakeholders, and demonstrate the ability to lead and mentor junior team members. Given the platformā€™s dynamic nature, a strong commitment to continuous learning and adaptability is vital.

Scenario-Based Interview Questions for a Salesforce QA

You are testing a new Salesforce feature and find a critical bug. What steps do you take?

Answer: I would document the bug with detailed steps to reproduce it, include screenshots or videos if necessary, prioritize it based on its severity, and communicate it to the development team for a fix.

1. A Salesforce update is released during a project. How do you handle this?

Answer: I would review the release notes for changes affecting our project, reassess the test plan, conduct regression tests, and work with the team to adapt to any new features or changes.

1. You notice inconsistent test results in different Salesforce environments. What could be causing this?

Answer: This could be due to differences in configuration, data, or user permissions between environments. I would analyze and synchronize the environments to ensure consistent testing conditions.

1. How would you test a Salesforce workflow that includes email alerts?

Answer: I would create test cases to trigger the workflow under various conditions, check if the correct email alerts are sent, and verify the content and recipient list of the emails.

1. You need to test a complex Salesforce Apex class. What approach do you use?

Answer: I would use a test-driven development approach, writing unit tests in Apex to cover various scenarios, ensuring that the class functions as expected under different conditions.

1. How would you handle testing a large data migration in Salesforce?

Answer: I would create a strategy to validate data integrity post-migration, including data mapping verification, spot-checking records, and running automated scripts to compare data between source and target systems.

1. A developer has made changes to a Visualforce page. How do you test it?

Answer: I would perform UI testing to ensure the page renders correctly, conduct functionality tests for all elements on the page, and carry out compatibility testing across different browsers and devices.

1. How do you approach performance testing for a Salesforce application?

Answer: I would identify key transactions and processes, use tools like LoadRunner to simulate user load, monitor system performance, and collaborate with the team to optimize any identified bottlenecks.

1. The Salesforce application is showing different behavior for different users. What might be the issue?

Answer: This could be due to varying user profiles or permission sets. I would review and test the application with different user roles to ensure it behaves as expected for each role.

1. How would you test Salesforce mobile compatibility?

Answer: I would conduct tests using Salesforce1 or mobile emulators, checking for UI consistency, functionality, and performance on different mobile devices and operating systems.

1. You are asked to automate Salesforce regression tests. What factors do you consider?

Answer: I would evaluate which tests to automate based on their frequency, criticality, and complexity, choose appropriate tools like Selenium for web testing, and ensure maintainability of the test scripts.

1. How do you test a Salesforce integration with an external system?

Answer: I would test the end-to-end data flow, validate data formats and transformations, check error handling, and ensure seamless operation between Salesforce and the external system.

1. A user reports a recurring issue in Salesforce, but you canā€™t replicate it. What do you do?

Answer: I would gather more information from the user, including exact steps, environment details, and screenshots. I might also check logs and test under different conditions to isolate the issue.

1. How do you ensure the security of sensitive data during testing in Salesforce?

Answer: I use data masking techniques and Salesforceā€™s built-in security features like field-level security and profiles to protect sensitive data during testing.

1. How would you validate the functionality of a new Salesforce report?

Answer: I would cross-verify the report data with source data, check for correct filters and groupings, and ensure that the report meets the specified requirements.

1. What approach do you take for testing customizations in Salesforce Lightning?

Answer: I perform functional testing to ensure custom components work as expected, UI testing for layout and responsiveness, and regression testing for any impact on existing features.

1. How do you test Salesforce batch jobs?

Answer: I verify that batch jobs process records correctly, handle exceptions, and complete within the expected time frame, using both manual and automated testing methods.

1. How do you handle a situation where a Salesforce update affects your automation scripts?

Answer: I would review the impacted scripts, update them to align with the changes in the Salesforce update, and re-run the scripts to ensure they work correctly.

1. What steps do you take to test Salesforceā€™s role hierarchy and sharing rules?

Answer: I create test scenarios mimicking different user roles, test data visibility and record access per the hierarchy and sharing rules, ensuring compliance with business security requirements.

1. How do you manage and track defects in Salesforce projects?

Answer: I use defect tracking tools like JIRA, ensuring that defects are logged with detailed information, prioritized based on severity, and tracked through to resolution.

These scenario-based questions provide a comprehensive view of a candidateā€™s practical experience and problem-solving skills in a Salesforce QA environment.

Insight:

By presenting candidates with specific, realistic scenarios, recruiters can gain insights into how they would handle the complexities of a Salesforce environment, including understanding of platform-specific features, handling updates and integrations, and dealing with unexpected bugs or user-reported issues. This approach moves beyond theoretical knowledge, testing the candidateā€™s ability to apply their skills in a dynamic and often unpredictable context.

It also provides a glimpse into their critical thinking, prioritization, and communication skills ā€” essential attributes for a QA professional who will often need to navigate through challenging situations and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams. For a role that demands both technical acumen and practical problem-solving abilities, salesforce QA testing interview questions are a crucial tool in a recruiterā€™s arsenal to identify candidates who are not just qualified, but truly suited for the rigors and nuances of a Salesforce QA role.

Technical/Coding Interview Questions for a Salesforce Tester

1. What is Apex in Salesforce, and how is it used in QA?

Answer: Apex is a programming language used in Salesforce for creating custom business logic. In QA, Apex is used for writing test classes to ensure this custom logic works as expected.

1. How do you write a test class in Apex?

Answer: A test class in Apex is annotated with @isTest. It should create its own test data and should not depend on data from the production environment. The class typically contains methods that test specific functionality in the application.

1. Can you explain SOQL and how it is used in Salesforce testing?

Answer: SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language) is used to query the Salesforce database. In testing, it is used to retrieve specific data for validation and to ensure that the application is interacting with the database as expected.

1. How do you test a trigger in Salesforce?

Answer: To test a trigger, write a test class that performs DML operations causing the trigger to fire. Then, verify that the trigger behaves as expected under various conditions.

1. What is a Sandbox in Salesforce, and how is it used for testing?

Answer: A Sandbox is a copy of the production environment used for development and testing. It allows QA teams to test new features and configurations without affecting the live environment.

1. Explain the concept of Governor Limits in Salesforce.

Answer: Governor Limits are Salesforceā€™s way of enforcing limits on the usage of resources (like memory, CPU time) in a multi-tenant environment. These limits prevent individual orgs from monopolizing shared resources.

1. How do you perform bulk testing in Salesforce?

Answer: Bulk testing in Salesforce involves creating test cases that handle large volumes of data and ensuring that batch processes, triggers, and other automations work correctly under high load.

1. What is Visualforce, and how do you test it?

Answer: Visualforce is a framework that allows the creation of custom user interfaces in Salesforce. Testing Visualforce pages involves checking their functionality, UI elements, and compatibility with different browsers.

1. How do you ensure that your Apex tests cover enough code?

Answer: Salesforce requires at least 75% code coverage for deployments. To ensure sufficient coverage, write test cases that cover various scenarios and paths through the code.

1. Describe how you would automate Salesforce testing.

Answer: Salesforce testing can be automated using tools like Selenium for web-based testing or using Salesforceā€™s API with tools like Postman for backend testing.

1. What is the difference between a standard and custom object in Salesforce, and how does this affect testing?

Answer: Standard objects are built-in objects provided by Salesforce, while custom objects are created by users. Testing custom objects often requires more attention since their behaviors are defined by the user.

1. How do you use Data Loader for testing in Salesforce?

Answer: Data Loader is used for bulk importing or exporting of data. In testing, itā€™s used for setting up test data or cleaning up data post-testing.

1. Explain the process of testing Salesforce mobile applications.

Answer: Testing Salesforce mobile applications involves checking functionality, UI/UX consistency, performance, and device compatibility. Automation tools and emulators can be used alongside manual testing.

1. What is a profile in Salesforce and how do you test it?

Answer: A profile in Salesforce is a collection of settings and permissions that define user access to objects and fields. Testing involves ensuring users with different profiles have the correct access as per their role.

1. How do you test Salesforceā€™s REST API?

Answer: Testing Salesforceā€™s REST API involves making API calls to test endpoints for CRUD operations, verifying the response, and ensuring the API handles errors gracefully.

1. What are workflow rules and how do you test them?

Answer: Workflow rules automate certain processes based on criteria. Testing them involves triggering these rules under specified conditions and verifying the outcomes.

1. Explain the use of custom labels in Salesforce and their impact on testing.

Answer: Custom labels are used for creating multi-language applications. They need to be tested for correct translations and appropriate label rendering in different languages.

1. How do you handle version control in Salesforce development and testing?

Answer: Version control in Salesforce is managed through tools like Git. It involves tracking changes to code and configurations, branching for features, and merging changes after testing.

1. What is Salesforce Lightning, and how does it affect your testing strategy?

Answer: Salesforce Lightning is a modern UI framework. Testing Lightning components involves checking compatibility, performance, and UI responsiveness across devices and browsers.

1. How do you approach security testing in Salesforce?

Answer: Security testing in Salesforce involves checking for vulnerabilities like SOQL injection, ensuring proper user access controls, and using Salesforceā€™s security tools like Security Health Check.

These Salesforce testing interview questions for experienced specialists cover a range of technical aspects specific to Salesforce QA, including coding, system configurations, and platform-specific features and tools.

Insight:

Such Salesforce testing interview questions and answers help to assess not just the candidateā€™s ability to write and test code, but also their understanding of how Salesforceā€™s unique architecture and limitations impact testing strategies. Itā€™s important to evaluate how they handle real-world scenarios, such as testing in different Salesforce environments (like Sandboxes), managing data migrations, and ensuring compliance with Salesforce best practices. In a field where technical expertise directly influences the quality of the end product, these focused Salesforce manual testing interview questions are indispensable for identifying candidates who are truly equipped to meet the demands of a Salesforce QA role.

Conclusion

Itā€™s important to remember that the Salesforce qa interview questions and answers provided here are samples meant to serve as a starting point in the complex and nuanced process of recruiting for Salesforce QA roles. While they offer a solid foundation, assessing a candidateā€™s suitability for a specific position goes beyond these queries. Each organization and project may have unique requirements and challenges, necessitating a tailored approach to recruitment.

Therefore, while these Salesforce quality assurance interview questions are a good basis, they should ideally be complemented with inquiries and assessments specific to your organizational context, project needs, and the evolving landscape of Salesforce development. In essence, they should be part of a broader, dynamic strategy for identifying the ideal candidate who not only meets the technical criteria but also aligns with the companyā€™s culture and long-term objectives.

The post 100 Salesforce Testing Interview Questions and Answers first appeared on Salesforce Apps.

Top comments (3)

Collapse

shopia432 profile image
shopia432

Salesforce testing involves testing the functionality, performance, and security of Salesforce applications to ensure they meet business requirements.
What are the different types of testing in Salesforce?

The different types of testing in Salesforce include unit testing, integration testing, system testing, performance testing, and security testing.
What is unit testing in Salesforce?

Unit testing in Salesforce involves testing individual components or units of code to ensure they work as expected. It is typically done using the Apex testing framework.
How is unit testing nbabite performed in Salesforce?

Unit testing in Salesforce is performed by writing test classes in Apex that cover various scenarios and use cases for the code being tested. These test classes can then be executed using tools like Salesforce Developer Console or Salesforce CLI.

Collapse

brettneyric profile image
Brettneyric • Edited

I highly recommend the article "100 Salesforce Testing Interview Questions and Answers" for Salesforce testing interview preparation.
For successful Salesforce testing strategy implementation, a reliable Managed Quality Assurance (MQA) partner can be a game-changer. Consider Managed Quality Assurance: Step-by-Step Guide To Choosing The Right Partner in 2024. Key factors include:

• Experience and expertise in testing
  • Clear and open communication and collaboration
  • Flexibility and scalability
  • Commitment to innovation and continuous improvement

By evaluating potential MQA partners based on these criteria, you can increase your chances of finding a reliable and effective partner for your Salesforce testing needs.

Collapse

michaeljhones72 profile image
michaeljhones

Thank you for sharing this valuable resource! Assembling the right team for Salesforce QA is essential, and having a comprehensive list of interview questions can streamline the process. Ensuring candidates are well-assessed is key to building uninstall robust Salesforce applications. Looking forward to diving into these questions.