Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- Cart Abandonment is available with a Pro Subscription or higher.
- Cart Abandonment uses our Exit-Intent technology. It tracks the user’s mouse position and triggers a campaign as the mouse approaches the top of the browser window – indicating they intend to navigate away from your site.
Configure Cart Abandonment
When you are ready to set up a Cart Abandonment campaign, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Display Rules view in the campaign builder.
- Next, add a rule for Exit-Intent.
- Next, add the URL Path Contains condition for your checkout page.Contains Checkout
- When you are finished, click Save.
When adding a path to the page targeting field, I’m getting a message that says ‘Unnecessary URL components have been removed’
Depending on your setup, the Page Targeting rule cannot be used to target any part of a URL that comes after a ‘?’ or a “#’ in the URL path, such as ‘website.com/page?key=value’, or ‘website.com/page#heading’ since these are URL parameters and anchor tags, respectively. Instead you will need to use the specific rules for targeting URL parameters and the rules for targeting anchor tags.
Top comments (0)