⬇️ Step by Step guide (with a video too) ⬇️
- Open Github and click on create a new repository
- Name the new repository with your GitHub name and add the "README" file from the options
- Edit the file and add whatever you want :)
- Click commit changes and you're ready!
- Optionally: Click edit or preview to edit or preview the changes.
Do you have a github account? and if so, do you have a README file? Let me know in the comments :)
👋Hello, I'm Eleftheria, an app developer, master student, freelancer, public speaker, and chocolate lover.
🥰If you liked this post please share
🍩Would you care about buying me a coffee? You can do it here: paypal.me/eleftheriabatsou but If you can't that's ok too!
🙏It would be nice to subscribe to my Youtube channel. It’s free and it helps to create more content.