CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Chastity (Chas) Benton
Chastity (Chas) Benton

Posted on

Console.log(Error404)

Hello friends!

It's another week down of coding and new things have been happening!

I dipped my feet into machine learning to test the waters, but I certainly didn't see the deep hole as I stepped into the sea. For the first time, I stepped into a concept where I do not understand the reason I am writing the code nor what is it doing. It was weird and certainly brought me some frustrations. I am hoping that eventually these concepts can clear themselves up as I continue coding them.

Due to my intense focus on Machine Learning and the intensity of work, I started to fall more behind on 100Devs, which only brought me more sorrows and frustrations. I have to constantly tell myself that this isn't a race, it's a marathon and I can take my time learning the joys of code as long as I see the end goal. It's tough, but I promise I am trying and do not plan on giving up.

I am graduating from G{Code} house!!!! I am excited yet extremely sad over this. I bonded with some wonderful people in this program and I learned so much. This program has been a HUGE help in opening the doors to web development and inspired me to continue my love for coding. They were the first program to give me a chance and I forever feel grateful to the wonderful staff to said 'yes' to my application. I would recommend anyone, if you're able, to sign up for their cohort. I promise it will be worth the while!

For my next goal, I pray that I will be accepted into this program which will greatly help enforce my programing skills and provide me opportunity for apprenticeship. I am calling it out into existence that I already got accepted, but the anxiety of rejection is still there. I really am knocking on these doors of opportunity that are finally dropping in front of me and I hope one of them opens the door for me to come through.

That's all for me folks. As always, stay hydrated and get plenty of rest! Happy coding!

Top comments (0)