CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for #CNC2021 "Code More" Help Thread
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on • Updated on

#CNC2021 "Code More" Help Thread

This is your place to ask general challenge-related questions about the "Code More" track of the 2021 CodeNewbie Challenge.

Leave your questions below as a comment and our organizers will get back to you ASAP 💚

Reminder: All of the assignments for each mission are sent out via email when you sign up for a challenge. Remember to check your spam folder if you didn't receive your first mission — and please add hey@codenewbie.org to your contacts list!

What this thread is for...

• General questions about the challenge overall (i.e. "How long is this challenge?")
  • Mission-specific questions (i.e. "I find this week's mission confusing because XYZ. Can you help?")
  • Helping one another out. If you know the answer to something someone else is asking, feel free to answer them!

This thread is not for technical questions about coding. For those, you'll want to create a post and include the #help tag. Here is a template for your help posts to guide you further :)

Please stay on topic and respectful of one another 💚

Top comments (6)

Collapse

gracie profile image
Gracie Gregory (she/her)

This message has not yet been sent to the first round of people who registered. You can expect the mission 2 email to arrive two full weeks (plus one day) from the date you signed up :)

Collapse

diegopaula profile image
Diego Paula

I did not receive the mission 2 from the start coding challenge and the code more challenge. Can somebody send me these two emails?

Collapse

gracie profile image
Gracie Gregory (she/her)

These messages have not yet been sent to the first round of people who registered — they will get their missions later today! You can expect them to arrive two full weeks from the date you signed up :)

Collapse

ramonapereira profile image
Ramon Pereira

I did not receive the mission 2 from the code more challenge.

Collapse

gracie profile image
Gracie Gregory (she/her)

Hey there. These emails are sent out on a schedule based on when you signed up. Looks like you signed up on May 1 so it will be a about a week until you get mission 2