CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for #CNC2021 "Get a Job" Mission 2 [pt. II] Submission Thread
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on

#CNC2021 "Get a Job" Mission 2 [pt. II] Submission Thread

After following all the steps described in the email for Mission 2, pt. II — ending with you reaching out to a few individuals and hopefully scheduling a remote informational interview or two 🤞 — comment below with your thoughts about how the outreach went. Did you feel confident in your message? Did you get a response? If so, were they willing to let you conduct an informational interview with them?

Feel free to connect with other participants in the thread below and respond to their comments with some encouragement and/or constructive advice! If you follow one another, you can DM 😊

Mission 2 [pt. II] — complete!

Congrats on challenging yourself to Get a Job! If you have any questions about the challenge overall, head to the Get a Job Help Thread. For any technical questions throughout the challenge (or in general!) write a #help post and share with the community!

Top comments (2)

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕒 👩🏻‍💻

I did reach out to a CEO and I could convince him to share my CV with the CTO. After a few days, I got contacted and we talked about the position and that I should do a challenge so that the developer team could see how I am writing code. Unfortunately I was to much of a beginner, but still, getting a chance to show what I already know was an awesome feeling :)

Collapse

adiatiayu profile image
Ayu Adiati

The fact that you reached out to a CEO, even successfully convinced him to share your CV, is a major win, Julia!
Congrats on that! 🎉