CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for Fill Out the CodeLand 2021 Feedback Survey to Win Cool Stuff!
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on

Fill Out the CodeLand 2021 Feedback Survey to Win Cool Stuff!

Thank you so much for joining us this year at CodeLand 2021. This event is a love letter to early-career developers and the lifelong, fascinating adventure of coding — we hope that you found something that spoke to you in our programming this year.

To that end...

Please Share Your Feedback With Us by Oct 1 @ 3 PM PT/6 PM ET/10 PM UTC!

Our goal with CodeLand each year is to make it better than the one before. But we can't do that without your feedback. We would very grateful if you shared your candid thoughts with us using the link below:

👉 Link to feedback form 👈

In exchange for filling out our post-event survey, we'll be randomly selecting winners who are registered for both CodeLand2021 and CodeNewbie Community to receive these prizes:

• 1 person to Receive an Apple Watch Series 6*

With GPS + Cellular

Value: Up to $579 USD

Alt Text

* Note: This image features the Apple Watch Series 6 "Pride Edition" but we will coordinate with you about your preferred color, case size, and wrist size based on what's available at the time of fulfillment.

Fine Print:

- If your country of residence presents large shipping challenges for us, we will instead gift you a cash card for $579 or the equivalent in your local currency
-The Apple Watch Series 6 supports the following cellular carriers: Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile. If you don't have a cellular plan under one of those providers, we will instead gift you the Apple Watch Series 6 without cellular.

• 10 People to Receive a $50* Coupon For the DEV Shop

*or equivalent value in your local currency.

Have you seen the limited-edition CodeLand 2021 merch in the DEV shop? Don't miss it!

Flip Flops

• 20 People to Receive a Special CodeLand 2021 Sticker Pack

These will definitely give your laptop some extra flair ✨

Stickers

Thank you again SO MUCH for joining us this year! We hope to see you around on CodeNewbie Community and also hope to see your feedback soon ❤️

Reminder: Feedback is due by Oct 1 @ 3 PM PT/6 PM ET/10 PM UTC.

Latest comments (12)

Collapse

varghesejose2020 profile image
Varghese Jose

Is winners announced?

Collapse

dennybiasiolli profile image
Denny Biasiolli

Thank you all! :)

Collapse

arnulf07 profile image
Arnulfo R.

thanks guys!

Collapse

thomasbnt profile image
Thomas Bnt

Thanks again for this year ! 😁💚

Collapse

shrutisantosh profile image
Shruti Santosh

Awesome!

Collapse

techlead21 profile image
Jayesh Tembhekar

Great sessions

Collapse

sparsh02 profile image
sparsh02

Thank you for the wonderful event, I hope I win somethin, my luck is never good haha

Collapse

mahyellaw profile image
MJ Torres

the codeland stickers look so adorable! <3 thank you for arranging an amazing event, it's my second time of experiencing something similar :D

Collapse

pragyab790 profile image
PragyaB790

Thank you so much for such a wonderful sessions! 💙✨

Collapse

noviicee profile image
Novice

Thank you for organizing CodeLand! It was my first time and I really enjoyed a lot!
Filled the feedback form. Looking for more such amazing events in the future :D

Collapse

varghesejose2020 profile image
Varghese Jose

Thank you for the wonderful events

Collapse

fatiimaezzahra profile image
Fatima-Ezzahra

lovely, see you next year inchallah ❤️