CodeNewbie Community 🌱

CodeNewbie Staff
CodeNewbie Staff

Posted on

Welcome Thread - V14

Welcome, one and all to the CodeNewbie Community!

virtual handshaking cartoon — hands coming out of separate tablets and shaking each other's hands

1. Leave a comment below to introduce yourself! You can talk about what brought you here, what you're learning, or just a fun fact about yourself.

2. Make some new friends by responding to another newbie's comment 👋 Feel free to follow one another, too!

P.S. If you have a technical question, you've come to the right place! Use the #help tag in a new post to ask the community for assistance with writing your first line of code, picking a tool to use for a particular project, or anything else. No question is too basic.

Latest comments (69)

Collapse

kaymocodes profile image
kaymo

Hello! Stoked to be joining a community of fellow newbies! I've been teaching myself to code for 99 days now! I currently work on an eCommerce site but more on the planning side. Learning to code is like looking under the hood and I've found it to be a super cool experience :) looking forward to learning from each other

Collapse

zagaljj profile image
Jaime Zagal

Hi!
Jaime Zagal here.
Im a systems engineer and i teach at a university, I want to be always in developers communities and keep in touch with developers and dev people

Collapse

monky23 profile image
La Paix

Hi all !
I'm happy to join you. I'm a junior dev and i follow a php formation.
I learn and assimilate very slowly. I wish boost myself among you.
I send big good vibes to all of you :)

Collapse

inioluwanimi profile image
Alabi Ruth Atinuke

Hey everyone!
I’m happy to be here.
I’m a newbie here.. I need someone to take me through a mentorship program on python☺️☺️.

Collapse

ashjungers profile image
Ashley Jungers • Edited

Hey all! I am a previous educator who found an interest in software engineering/front end development earlier this year. I took the SheCodes workshops and looking to learn even more. Currently starting the Odin Project.

Outside of coding, I’m an adventure junkie. I love traveling (just got back from a 17 day trip which I was able to explore 13 states!), fly-fishing, and biking.

Excited to connect with others in the field and share thoughts and ideas with one another. 😊🤙🏻

Collapse

aramidelawal080 profile image
aramide-lawal080

Hello everyone,
Happy to be here, I am teaching myself HTML and CSS thru YouTube tutorials Responsive Web Design course. My goal is to eventually learn JavaScript and React and work as a front-end web developer!

Collapse

lilredfox92 profile image
Kacie Dearman

Hey @aramidelawal080, glad you're here! If you should ever need any resources or help working through anything let me know! I'm no pro, but I'm coding with the MERN stack myself. I just recently finished an accelerated program for Full-stack using MERN, and I could use some reiterative lessons with those languages.

Collapse

achie72 profile image
Tóth Béla

Hi everyone!

I'm Achie, a hobby game developer/pixel artist fooling around with retro looking and feeling games! I'm here to find another developers and share my journey along the way of the game development process!

You can check out what I do either on GitHub or on my personal Ko-fi blog where most of my gamedev articles/reviews and game jam updates/post-mortems will come from!

Example stuff

Collapse

star13344000 profile image
Sandra Nnagbo

Hi! I'm Sandra.
I'm a Medical student.
I'm also a Graphic designer and a pencil artist. I'm currently learning HTML and CSS.
I'm really happy to be here 😊😊

Collapse

princessadah9 profile image
Princess Adah

Hello am new here, learning programming

Collapse

babiedot profile image
Babiedot

Hello everyone.
SheCodeAfrca brought me here 😊

Collapse

magyztech profile image
Omega Uwedia

Hi, I'm Omega, just joined the family. I needed a tech community where I can easily connect with like minds and also get quick and helpful solutions to my technical issues. And here I am.

Collapse

sharon profile image
Sharon Mutabonwa

Hello everybody!

I am Sharon Mutabonwa. I am a beginner in the tech world for less than a year and looking forward to growing my skills and also contributing to some awesome projects. I like traveling, music and making new friends too.

Collapse

lilredfox92 profile image
Kacie Dearman

Hello everyone!

To be honest, I'm going to have to backtrack through my current rabbit hole to figure out how I navigated to this wonderful community. However, I can explain what made me join! I've been dabbling with small bits of code here and there for the last 15 years. I've just recently completed an accelerate program for Full-stack Web Development that my local community college just started up. Having accomplished that rather intense feat, I'm trying to find an awesome company that graciously welcomes newbies. In the meantime, I'm trying to keep my momentum going with developing as best I can between everything else that I've got going on. So, I found CodeNewbie and the community seems like a fantastic place that might help keep me accountable, optimistic, and continuing onward with my growth and learning as a developer.

I'm excited to be here, and hope to make many new connections with all of you! 😄

Collapse

izzym profile image
Isaiah Morara

Hello Fam, Am Izzie, a fullstack developer, ma here to network and learn much more frontend dev and also share ideas and relearn.

I love reading books and am an ambivert.

Am happy to be part of this community 😊

Collapse

mikaylad profile image
Mikayla L

Hello Everyone!! I am a complete beginner with coding but love this community.

I am teaching myself python through Udemy courses and thenonceim finished will completeFreeCodeCamps data analyst course.

Outside the screen I love hiking, backpacking, and reading!

Here is my LinkedIn profile if you want to connect!
linkedin.com/in/mikayla-d-lewis369

Some comments may only be visible to logged-in visitors. Sign in to view all comments.