CodeNewbie Community 🌱

FURGIE πŸ“Έ πŸ§–πŸΎ
FURGIE πŸ“Έ πŸ§–πŸΎ

Posted on

Started off in front-end, now I love UX/UI

I started my tech journey last year in December when I started off my first ever course in front-end development. I really fell in love with coding and thoroughly enjoyed the challenging and creative element as well as the possibilities of things I can do and achieve with the coding skills I am learning.

Then come March 2021 and I saw a UX design course by Google and decided to go for it. I've always been interested in user experience, I have a degree in psychology and love human behaviour and cause it was a course by google, I thought let's try it and go for it.

I have to say, I loved every second of it, it felt like home to me, second nature almost. A lot of the content was something I was very familiar with due to my studying psychology and we studied behaviour quite extensively.

Now I have decided that my main career and goal is to work in UX/UI with side dishes of front-end coding. I definitely want to continue my coding journey and learn, develop and grow more confident in that but I can't ignore how much I love UX/UI.

Another goal of mine is to look into robotics and artificial intelligence, one thing I've learned ever since I have started my tech journey is that the sky is your limit, you can try and learn something new at any time which is super amazing cause I love to learn and study.

I am excited for my future, about the things I can see myself doing.

Top comments (3)

Collapse

larrymartin1job profile image
Larry Martin

Your journey from front-end to UX/UI while integrating psychology is truly inspiring! Embracing diverse tech fields like robotics and AI reflects your passion for continuous learning and innovation. Wishing you boundless success in your exciting tech career ahead!
Best Landscaping Services in Boca Raton FL

Collapse

andrewbaisden profile image
Andrew Baisden

UX/UI is so beautiful.

Collapse

furgieofficial profile image
FURGIE πŸ“Έ πŸ§–πŸΎ

Absolutely love it! It's been an amazing and best discovery for me - I love psychology and human behaviour, studied it for 3 years and they were the best 3 years of my education so yeah UX/UI is very beautiful