Note I run this series on DEV and wanted to see if there's interest here.
- What are you building?
- What will be a good result by week's end?
- Are you attending any events this week? Any suggestions of events to attend?
- Did you meet your goals last week?
I'll start with how I did last week.
- [✅] Continue Job Search.
- [❌] Blog. * Spent that time on Photos and cleaning.
- [✅][❌] Code Challenges/Project work. Minor site updates and a CSS Challenge. No project work.
- [✅] Process more photos add them to a site.
- [✅] Attend Virtual Coffee(VC) Thursday.
- [✅] Other VC events if I can. * Attended a CSS Battle and a lunch and learn on React.
- Attended a couple Zoom and LinkedIn events.
- [✅] Organize Office. * Background of office is done, reclaimed some space.
- Continue Job Search.
- Code Challenges/Project work
- Process more photos and add them to a site.
- Attend Virtual Coffee(VC) Thursday.
- Attend Virtual Coffee(VC) Tuesday. It's 8am my time. It's during school travel time but not that's it's summer, no school so if I'm social enough at 8am I could make it.
- Other VC events if I can.
- Attend FrontEnd Test Fest Wednesday.
- Organize Office: Clean 2nd desk, Which is mainly a LEGO build area.
You've read my goals so I'll throw that question back to you.
What are your goals for the week?
-$JarvisScript git push