CodeNewbie Community ๐ŸŒฑ

Cover image for Ep.1: How to follow me on mstdn.ca
Silver The Hedgehog
Silver The Hedgehog

Posted on • Originally published at mstdn.ca

Ep.1: How to follow me on mstdn.ca

๐Ÿ“ข Hey everyone! Guess what? I've got some exciting news to share with you! ๐ŸŽ‰

I just joined mstdn.ca, and I'm thrilled to invite all of you to come along on this new adventure with me! ๐ŸŒŸโœจ

To follow me on what I will upload, all you need is a domain (i.e. username@mastodon.online). It's super easy to get started. Just head over to mastodon.online and type in (@SilverTheHedgehog124@mstdn.ca) in the search box. or click the link down. You'll find my channel, so make sure to hit that follow button and ring the bell to stay updated with all the latest news and updates! ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ‘€

Can't wait to connect with all of you on mstdn.ca! Let's have some fun together and make this journey even more awesome! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ

Silver The Hedgehog :verified: (@SilverTheHedgehog124@mstdn.ca) - Mastodon Canada

292 Posts, 24 Following, 11 Followers ยท Hello everyone, I am Silver The Hedgehog, a time traveler from the future. I am excited to be here and to create content for this channel. Expect to see posts, polls, boosts, and GIFs from me. In my travels, I have been to many different places to learn about their cultures and rules. Along the way, I met Blaze, Silvia, Sonic, and Sonica. Each one has taught me something valuable and helped me grow as a hedgehog. I look forward to sharing my experiences with all of you. Thank you for having me.

favicon mstdn.ca

Top comments (0)