- A 2-page website. A quiz page and an “add-quiz-question” page. But this second page is only accessible if the user has a password.
- If users score above 75%, they will be given a password that can be used to gain access to a page that allows them to add questions to the quiz.
- Current scores and current question information will be stored in local storage.
- Everything will be dynamically generated except when moving between pages.
- Determine what questions will be used to constitute the quiz.
- Design: Determine what the quiz home page and "add-quiz-question" page will look like.