One of the best practices for software developers in any stage of their careers, is to prepare for the job interview.
In the this article, I'll share with you 10 questions that companies use when they are going to hire Android developers.
- What is ContentProvider and what is it used for?
- What are some common uses for an Intent?
- What is JobScheduler? In which cases can it be used?
- What are Android’s lifecycle main 6 callbacks?
- What is the relation between a Fragment and an Activity? Explain the relation between them
- What are fragments and what uses do they have?
- What are the different ways of implementing a DataStore?
- What are the fundamental blocks from an Android application?
- What is the difference between the Activities and Services?
- What does it mean to make a “Lazy First” application?
Let me know what you think about this questions and what others would you add.