Interviewing requieres a lot of time, and if you need the work, maybe you are willing to participate in many processes. But the reality is that our commitment with the company depend of the culture, so, there are some questions that you should do before scheduling any interviews:
- What is the typical interview process like?
- How large is the engineering team?
- Are there regular team retrospectives?
- How do you promote growth for your employees?
- how is the culture of remote work in the company?
It's important to make a difference between custom software companies with teams in-house to IT Staff Augmentation companies, since usually these last sell services in which you'll be working for other company, so, is essential evaluate the company in which you'll be working.