One of the best practices for software developers in any stage of their careers, is to prepare for the job interview.
In the this article, I'll share with you 9 questions that companies use when they are going to hire iOS developers.
- What is the init() in Swift method good for?
- What is the difference between Let and Var?
- What does optional chaining consist of?
- What are Lazy stored properties and in which case are they useful?
- What are Enum used for?
- What is a Dictionary?
- Explain the adapter and Memento patterns in Swift
- What are the differences between Struct and Class?
- How can you make a property optional?
Let me know what you think about this
questions and what others would you add.